Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Group
Sounding board an idea of selling off my Break Free Linear bow which was a trail product in the 80’s.
A hybrid harpoon gun / crossbow / slingshot using power bands like a sling shot/ harpoon gun. Some of you might recall this powerful but albeit a little noisy for hunting arrow slinger. Which I think was part of or lack of popularity. Well anyway, any ideas on my best avenue to sell it. eBay , a forum site , or something like letgo ? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Preston

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Myself, for such an item... I would investigate a dealer. I knew a few in NY back in the day where such an item could actually fetch a good buck, if in working order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Myself, for such an item... I would investigate a dealer. I knew a few in NY back in the day where such an item could actually fetch a good buck, if in working order.
Thanks for your input
It works nicely. Lots of power and damn accurate. Some of the hex screw heads have some surface rust and a spot on the aluminium shoulder rest has some paint pealing. But still a great weapon

·
9,809 Posts
Photos?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Ironduke. I could post pictures, but it seems canuckarcher did it for me. Lol. My linear bow looks very similar to his, but I have new power bands for mine and the manual that came with it. I still don’t know about selling it or if it is at all desirable. I know it didn’t really take off back in the 80s and original designer is now selling a slingbow type device.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts