Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,219 Posts
Looks like youre ready to go get 'em!;):)

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Almost identical twins....

Good luck with the yotes. Clean em up if you can.

I started night hog hunting pretty seriously this past year and have been working on the setup to make that work well. I have a couple ground blind ambush spots setup by feeders which is a good bet almost any night. It's a close encounter event so my IR lamp is a 940 and externally mounted. It makes lighting 'em up a bit easier and takes the emitter LED away from where I'm setup.

Enjoy that wicked day/night ATN setup and have fun!

Reactions: allNitroedup

·
Registered
28 Posts
hmmm....cmon now just tell the truth..
We all know it's really for that special nocturnal buck that's coming to that feeder behind your garage(in the picture..lol)
Using the tripod and a $2500 rig to make a 20yd shot on a deer while you sit comfortably/patiently to shoot him right out the window in the pic..

Just calling them the way I see em... and I can't let this one slide when it's that obvious..

But IF you do actually do shoot a coyote with a crossbow at night, I'd love to see it on video..lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Either way, good luck.
I’ve killed one with xbow when he walked under my stand, looked up and I stapled him to the ground...hit him between shoulders and if you look close the exit hole in his belly.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
I've busted a couple deer hunting. Bobcat or two as well....

Reactions: BULLDOGGBOYZ

·
Read Only
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm....cmon now just tell the truth..
We all know it's really for that special nocturnal buck that's coming to that feeder behind your garage(in the picture..lol)
Using the tripod and a $2500 rig to make a 20yd shot on a deer while you sit comfortably/patiently to shoot him right out the window in the pic..

Just calling them the way I see em... and I can't let this one slide when it's that obvious..

But IF you do actually do shoot a coyote with a crossbow at night, I'd love to see it on video..lol
Those who make that call are usually the one that poaches! Can't use a rifle around the house, so why not use what you have? It's a lot of fun

·
Registered
28 Posts
It matters not to me, I just thought your pictures were telling a different story than your title:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Making accusations of someone being a poacher is not cool. That's how shit storms get started. Blowing it off as I don't know you from Adam, but that strikes a serious cord.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No accusation...just light humor on the feeder out back, the tripod and window..
Lighten up, nothing serious about it at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts