Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone shot the rage no collar crossbow broadheads from a Ravin and if so how did y’all like them I’m thinking about switching to them but I’d like some in put first thank y’all
Let me know what grain broadhead your shooting I’m shooting the Ravin R-20 and I like to know what works for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought 2 packs to try in my R20 . Seem to work well. Dropped my sons first doe pretty quick. No pre-mature opening. Decent blood trail.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I don't like the new no collar. I looked hard at them, than heard of blades breaking in targets. That was that. I'll be sticking with the original hypodermic.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hope I’m not posting too late but I switched over to them last year and love them. I took a doe and a 10pt buck with them that I posted about on here at the time. I shoot them out of an R20 (that I took the deer with) and now an R10 I got for a “back-up.”

I did bend one blade up smashing into bone on the doe but have had no problems shooting them into a “The Block” or High Roller target.

Broadheads seem to be a little like rifle scopes. A lot of awesome ones out there and some people seem to really prefer one over another. This is just my personal experience and opinions with the Rage NC. Good look and happy hunting whatever you decide!
Went ahead and reposted the one I smacked through the doe. This is by far the worst I’ve ever done to one. Still have the one I took the 10pt with in the rotation.

565CE7E8-308D-44AE-8150-F011DA71933A.png

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
If it means a anything, I bend a lot of blades and or break shooting R29 using hypo rages when shooting deer. Bow is just stout. I harvest deer too using them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts