Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help on a 100 grain 3 blade mechanical broadhead or a super reliable 100 grain 2 blade I’ve tried rage an I’m not a big fan been looking at the G5 havoc what is everybody else using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,347 Posts
Give the Swhacker 2 blade a try. Ive also shot Rocket steeheads (125 gr) and last year I shot the Torrid SS 100 gr. with good success. They were cheap but they worked great. This coming season I'm gonna shoot the Nasties by Dead Ringer. Bottom line.....get you a broadhead that shoots consistant. The rest is up to you making good shots.;):)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Last year I used 2 blade Swhackers only got one shot and they worked just fine. 32 yard shot blew thru the shoulder on a hard quarter towards me and still got full penetration. Dear went maybe 30 yards. Funny thing is deer didn't leave very much blood. Found the deer no problem but next time with little blood it may not be so easy.

This year I'm gonna try 3 blade NAP Spitfire for a little bigger exit. I guess I'll just have to see.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll be sport-n GrimReaper Crossbow Razor Tips. I've had very good results with them on my other crossbow. And regular Razor Tips on my vertical bows. Also picked up some of their Pro Series to try on some hogs. If they are like any of their other heads I've used, I won't be disappointed.

They also make a fixed head that has worked very well for me out of my other crossbow and vertical bows on hogs. But I won't be using it for the Ravin.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts