Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a BOSS built by ABRAHMS. Sold with the Browning name on stock and bow. Compound 150lb split limb. Browning says they can supply parts etc. Could not locate ABRAHMS. Was curious if anyone else had one. Might be a collectors item. Bought mine new from local sports shop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Searching for Browning parts!

Purchased a browning split limb from friend in 2005, w/ skyline camo application, has gear pouch in stock. I had left limb split/break and need to replace it as well as string, there is no serial number, nor manufacture ID anywhere! My wife and I love this bow, can anyone help?

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
homer said:
Purchased a browning split limb from friend in 2005, w/ skyline camo application, has gear pouch in stock. I had left limb split/break and need to replace it as well as string, there is no serial number, nor manufacture ID anywhere! My wife and I love this bow, can anyone help?
Contact the company directly. They are in Arizona now. The archery dept anyway. 800-644-0283
I have several of their vertical bows and the limbs have that same problem. This is why I have this # for you. I use it ALOT! They shoot so sweet, but this is the downside of their products. Splitting limbs. Good luck and be prepared to send the bow in for repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Praise the Lord!

Thanks alot! I'll be contacting them soon. There is a glimmer of hope now!! thanks again!! God is Good!!

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
I have one. Has a Tenpoint stock and Acudraw on it. Rail and trigger appears to be Tenpoint. Front end someone else. PSE maybe?
Got it off fleabay. Don't see many of them around. Has the Browning logo medallion on it.

·
89 Posts
PSE owns the Browning label now. They took over in Feb. 2002. Bows built before PSE took over are not supported by PSE and Giat Corp. (Browning-Winchester firearms) would like to forget their venture into the archery market. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Exstinct Browning Crossbow

Yes, I did call, but browning has been out of the crossbow service for 15 to 20 yrs. according to rep. They said they could not even restring or provide a string for any browning crossbows. When they were bought out/took over the records were still paper and none got transfered to electronic data storeage. They are unable to ID it even if I sent it in. They told me best bet would be look on e-bay to find one for spare parts. Suddenly it appears I have a good reason for buying a new crossbow!! Shucks! Hay, thanks for the help!:D

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Well, I'm sorry I didn't realize they couldn't help you. I knew PSE took them over, but never imagined there would be no place to go for parts or leads anyway. I deal with them on their vertical line, constantly splitting limbs. Still like them better for fishing than the other bows I've shot so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts