Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bruin 410 that Im going to start tinkering with so I will leave my other crossbow alone. Plan on taking taken string off and reserving would like to see if I can do some work to the trigger if anyone has any suggestions on the trigger would be greatly appreciated,

·
3,416 Posts
Primal 330
Should be the same trigger as in the CP Primal. TX_RDXguy has pics in that thread (post 73). Rich could certainly tell you all you need to know, or actually do the trigger mod if you prefer that.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well finally got around to messing with the 410 yesterday I reserved the string and wiped it all down to get dust off, and went out and shot it a few times, I had forgot how accurate that crossbow is, even with that cheap scope that came with it, I would like to get a different scope for it with the speed adjustment I saw one at wally world its a killer instinct for $80.00 might wait until it goes on clearance after hunting season, might leave the trigger alone its not that bad, and it is quite. I notice that I don't see them on ebay anymore but I did see a crossbow on sportsman guide that looks just like it so I wonder if they picked it up. anyway not a bad xbow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts