Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,746 Posts
Anyone here try one of these targets. Lifetime guarantee.
Hi Stack, can you please provide a link perhaps?
Whose lifetime LOL, JK!
I will do a search...
Here we go.
I swear if I get one more pop-up on that site, I will...
Well, I dunno what I will do but I ain't liking all the pop-ups LOL!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t like the popups either. I read all about them, just wondering if anybody here has any input on them.

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
I don’t like the popups either. I read all about them, just wondering if anybody here has any input on them.
Talk to Robertyb.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
13,491 Posts
If y'all are referring to popup ads then go to google and put in adblock plus for___ (which ever browser you use) and then load it and the popups will all disappear. You will see a litte stop sign looking looking thing at the top right of your screen with ABP in the middle. Click on it and it lets you turn the ad block on and off as needed.

·
Registered
Excalibur Axe Kryptek Raid
94 Posts
I have the Bulldog plus Doghouse it's an excellent target for field points teo finger retrieval and heals up after the shot

·
Registered
94 Posts
Two finger

·
Registered
94 Posts
Stack
It's a quality target it puts my Morrell YJ450 to shame. It is heavy though about 60lbs. I got it for $99 CAD on a boxing day sale. This is now my go to brand warranty is unbeatable they stand by their product.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stack
It's a quality target it puts my Morrell YJ450 to shame. It is heavy though about 60lbs. I got it for $99 CAD on a boxing day sale. This is now my go to brand warranty is unbeatable they stand by their product.
Glad to hear that. I ordered the 450 plus. Hopefully I’ll be able to get to shoot a bunch without blowing through it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
FYI,
I talked to the owner yesterday, really nice guy! I was just about to order one and he was emphatic I understood they were only to be shot with field points dur to the construction materials and techniques... However when I replace my bag target for field points I will seriously consider one...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts