Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having my crank handle on my Viper fall out walking in a cornfield the other day turkey hunting I figured I'd better get something to keep that from happening again. Luckily it hit my leg or I never would have seen it again. Order these Saturday from Amazon and got them today.

ZHOUBIN 4 Inch Black Bungee Cords... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MKS8W69?refppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My crank fits so tightly on both my Havoc and Vapor that I won’t need to deal with it. Might slip one on the X though.
I thought the same thing! 😉 I think it caught on my pocket but I was carrying a blind, a chair, turkey vest and who knows what all else so it's hard to tell. 😆 For less than a buck a piece and a second to put them on and take them off, worth it to me to keep from losing a $60 handle.

·
Registered
Ten Points 505 Ten Point Havoc Burris Oracle Xs
1,660 Posts
After having my crank handle on my Viper fall out walking in a cornfield the other day turkey hunting I figured I'd better get something to keep that from happening again. Luckily it hit my leg or I never would have seen it again. Order these Saturday from Amazon and got them today.

ZHOUBIN 4 Inch Black Bungee Cords... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MKS8W69?refppx_pop_mob_ap_share

View attachment 223985
Man Jim...when I saw title of your post my mind had thoughts of my first Deployment Overseas to the Pacific Rim in 80s...🤷‍♂️

but sure looks like a good idea. I had a crank fall off my TP Nitro back in say 2015. The guys at Ten Point told me to take about 2 inch piece of electrical tape and go around handle a couple times.

well I was like 1200 dollar crossbow and you want me to fix crank with a piece of tape? The guy said just do it and call me back. Well it worked perfect. I felt like Mcguyver for a moment. Luckily my cranks are tight on the 505 and Havoc but if either get loose I still have a few rolls of electrical tape!

Drive on fellas!

·
Registered
368 Posts
No problem with them falling off a Ravin..... but if I’m going hunting it’s in my pocket. Then it’s next to a loose arrow on the floor in my blind as both will be needed at the same time after a shot.... only goes back on the bow when going in the case

1 - 10 of 10 Posts