Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I bought a couple of the Amped 415 butt stocks from CenterPoint to upgrade my Sniper and Spectre. I was surprised by the cost of $16.90, which I thought was an excellent price.

Going from this:

To this and getting a quieter more compact stock with an adjustable cheek pad was an easy choice for me.

The part number is XB58 C

Looking for ward to the new butt stock!

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn $17....I would of thought more money
Me too. I would have guessed mid $30s. And shipping for 3 was a whopping $4.00....

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Yesterday I bought a couple of the Amped 415 butt stocks from CenterPoint to upgrade my Sniper and Spectre. I was surprised by the cost of $16.90, which I thought was an excellent price.

Going from this:

View attachment 180981

To this and getting a quieter more compact stock with an adjustable cheek pad was an easy choice for me.

View attachment 180980

The part number is XB58 C

Looking for ward to the new butt stock!
Rich, thanks for sharing this! I’m going to have to order one for mine!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks, Rich! Been looking for a butt stock for the Sniper..

·
Registered
46 Posts
FYI - For anyone looking; I couldn't find this on CP website but called customer service 1-800-724-7486 and used the p/n XB58 C and had it ordered in about 3 minutes. Seems like a great customer service dept. Thanks again Rich!

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
OK, here it is.....

This is the butt stock used on the Amped 415. It's simple, light, has an adjustable cheek pad and is slightly shorter than the OE one which at 5' 9" (me on a tall day) is no issue.

The part number is XB58 C and the butt stock comes with a new tube as well. If your tube is like new there's no need to change it.

It's a $16.90 part from CenterPoint and shipping from them is usually very reasonable. I like it a lot compared to the stock one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine was at the house last night when I got home. I noticed that the new tube is shorter and the adjustment holes are closer together. That will allow a little bit of a "finer" adjustment so to speak. I'm going to play with that and the eye relief on the scope to see if it it will allow a little bit tighter anchor. Great buy!

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine was at the house last night when I got home. I noticed that the new tube is shorter and the adjustment holes are closer together. That will allow a little bit of a "finer" adjustment so to speak. I'm going to play with that and the eye relief on the scope to see if it it will allow a little bit tighter anchor. Great buy!
The new butt stock's milspec tube has a shorter forward section which means that you need to shorten the camo male piece it slides over. Cut it back about 3/4" and find a shorter screw and you're set.

Reactions: dynamo61 and bofos

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
2016 Silverado
35 Posts
Just ordered one, $16.90 + $4.00 shipping. This will be a very welcomed upgrade. My OE stock has an annoying rattle that has been temporarily silenced with electrical tape.

Reactions: TX_RDXguy

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just ordered 2 myself

One for my CP400 and going to try one on a 350 Legend AR build this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just ordered 2 myself

One for my CP400 and going to try one on a 350 Legend AR build this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It can make the CP400 shorter if you shorten the tube.

Reactions: Z-Rider

·
Registered
20 Posts
I Shortened mine.. its right at 28.25 inches long.. I put a phase 5 ar15 mini stock on it..the atn 4k scope made it front heavy so was trying to help on that.. thought about getting a crank when I can find one and take off foot stirrup.. I put two arrows without points next to riser to do away with quiver.. I've been carrying broadheads in small metal container in pack.. was going to put one arrow down each side but atn remote is in the way..it shortened my length of pull to trigger but still shoots good and is confortable..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh I also put a pictanny rail riser on it to get eye relief from scope..it seems to be holding zero.. I've ordered a longer pictanny rail..if I have any problems with this one moving.. I'll anchor the longer one in the front to the string bumper support like the ravins have..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts