Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this the deal. Had a pse fang lt and then a bear saga 405. Im havin trouble with the saga holding groups. I even changed scopes today an i shot a tight group then it slung the next into the dirt. That was the story. Either way. Im gonna keeep it an keep working on it as a backup. I checked everything. Seems tight an no damage. Less than year old. Anyways i been lookin for a reason to get a new bow. I really want the ravin r26. But aint crazy about spending 2 grand plus. I wanna spend no more than 1200. Whats the best suggestions yall have. I like the cocking systems an decocker. And something that I can hold good groups to at least 60 yards

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a little more than what you wanted to spend but far below the $2000.00. And has a decocking mechanism also.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Bro i love how it looks for sure. Have to back order tho. But yeah im gonna be digging into it. Thank u

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Check out the Rocky Mountain 415 at Feredyne Outdoors. I recently purchased one.
It has 215 pound draw weight limbs. When cocking, the last 3 to 4 inch has a let off.
It is rebranded and very similar to the Carbon Express F Force 390 Pile Driver. Out of
the box it shot 401 feet per second using a 378 grain arrow-point combination. I did
a few modifications and now it is shooting a 380 grain arrow-point combination at 432
feet per second and a 450 grain arrow-point combination 20" Carbon Express Pile Driver
averaging 402 to 405 feet per second. This crossbow is built in Taiwan and very high quality.

Wishing you all the best with what ever you decide.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a little more than what you wanted to spend but far below the $2000.00. And has a decocking mechanism also.

What about the ten point stealth nxt?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the Stealth NXT and love it.

yes sir. Dude i feel like a kid in a candy store so many choices. I wish my bear saga would straighten out. Man it will shoot 2 or 3 tight bolts an sling the next one in the dirt. I changed scopes. Idk

·
Registered
116 Posts
yes sir. Dude i feel like a kid in a candy store so many choices. I wish my bear saga would straighten out. Man it will shoot 2 or 3 tight bolts an sling the next one in the dirt. I changed scopes. Idk

Just not on Tenpoint website since they discontinued them. I say if you find one snag it up. Mine shoots 435 grain arrows at 385 FPS. Plenty fast enough with plenty of KE

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Update my saga is shooting fine. I was the problem. Lol. Enough said

1 - 11 of 11 Posts