Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Some might like them and I'm sure they work great but the skull and crossbones just don't do it for me. If you could make some that are plain (kind of like fingers) hard to explain maybe in the same idea as the bowjax but change it up a bit so no copyright issues. These are probably selling like hot cakes so who am I to say anything. LOL. Hope they are selling well for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some might like them and I'm sure they work great but the skull and crossbones just don't do it for me. If you could make some that are plain (kind of like fingers) hard to explain maybe in the same idea as the bowjax but change it up a bit so no copyright issues. These are probably selling like hot cakes so who am I to say anything. LOL. Hope they are selling well for you.
I have other models too. Like deer skull, hand grenade, apple, maltese cross. you can check them out at buzzkillsilencers.com

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
Kinda cool. LOVE the last pics on the home page of the greyish skulls with the green glowing eyes. That's BAD_ ss! ;) I picked mine up from Walmart after the season ended for cheap though. Works the same....just not as cool looking!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rib cage is nice but shipping from Germany. I guess that is why it takes 3-6 weeks to get from time of order.
If you are in Germany you will get them in less time because yours would be shipped in a single order and you wouldnt have to wait for an entire batch to be completed.

·
Registered
7,525 Posts
A Grim Reaper version in black and white for solid limbs would look cool.

Fashion accessory

Reactions: Buzz Kill Silencers
1 - 8 of 8 Posts