·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my New Fall 2008 Cabela's catalog in the mail today

It had 3 pages of Traditional and Compound Bows
and 5 pages of Crossbows.....

Hummm...

I wonder - if that is any kind of an indicator of what is to come ????

·
116 Posts
I just got the big hard covered limited fall edition catalog that's about 1400 pages from Cabela's. There's about 14 pages of upright bows and about 8 pages of horizontal bows. That's a different ratio, but still a lot of crossbows!

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
I think Cabelas sends a catalog weekly! I've got to the point I don't even look at them anymore. They clog up my Post Office box too! Have to go inside the office to colect the big catalogs. I hate having to go in the office.
Very small town with one post master and long lines. Haven't figured that one out yet.

·
38 Posts
Guide Girl said:
I think Cabelas sends a catalog weekly! I've got to the point I don't even look at them anymore.......... .
I give mine to my 8 year old son, then listen to the interruption every 5 minutes, "Dad, found something we need!" :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
How do you guys get the hard backed book? All they ever send me is the soft backed ones......:lol:

O and Hi, my name is Anthony

·
1,379 Posts
I doubt is has anything to do with dollars spent. I haven't bought anything from them in years, and received a hardbound last year.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
I must be high on there list. I got TWO hardbacks this year. Gave one to the 9 year old grandson since he begged.

·
512 Posts
I recieve both hunting and fishing hard backs every year. Sometimes it's hard to find what your looking for though. ...... Just to throw this out to ya'll, Kittery Trading Post is also a good place to deal with. Free Shipping on orders over $50.00. They have plenty of used rifles also. I believe you can reach them at..... kitterytradingpost.com

·
665 Posts
I heard some where that people collect the hard cover one's?

·
665 Posts
OLDFLYER said:
What ever happened to the point of this thread that Bill started ??
sorry my bad, i got the regular one and there is a alot of x-bow's along with the bass proshop's book

1 - 20 of 23 Posts