Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In getting a Swarovski Z3 3-9x36mm scope off The Fire for $550. Guy sent me pics and then his PayPal address so I sent the money. He texted back he had expected payment as F&F and didn’t want to pay for the fees, and I either had to send another $16 or he send me my refund.

I explained to him that wasn’t in his listing, and no offense but I’m not sending $550 by F&F to someone I don’t know - even if the pictures looked great. I said I’ll take my refund which he sent.

I used to have one of these on my ML and regretted ever selling it. I’ve always thought that Swaro with the heavy lined 4A reticle would work great on a Ravin Jack Plate (that I used to have as well).

Some day maybe.

Reactions: Tnmtns

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
That would be a SWEET set up!

Reactions: Rit

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His tone changed a bit which turned me off and I just didn’t feel comfortable.

Last year I had a guy at an online store down to about $640 for a brand spanking new one. I should have bought that one.

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I have that scope. Put it on my wife’s Ruger Compact 7-08. She loves it. Prior to that set-up I was considering putting it on my DS. I contacted Swaro and they suggested not putting it on a crossbow. Not sure why but I took their advice. Just sayin’.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

Last year I had a guy at an online store down to about $640 for a brand spanking new one. I should have bought that one.
Got to be carefull. Sounds to me he was scamming.

·
8,999 Posts

Reactions: tpcollins
1 - 7 of 7 Posts