Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yep. I have the CAMX sling on my 330 and my A4. Attaches under the rail on one end and butt of the stock on the other. It does not use swivels. Uses “buttons” that the nylon ends of the sling slide over. LOVE IT!

I’ll post a pic later.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Let me take a look in my “stash”. I think I may have an extra. Hang tight.

Reactions: bowhunterchuck

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well pulled the trigger……Premier Outdoors $55……hope it doesn’t take too long.
Bowhunterchuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a lot of cheddar for a sling. But, I think you will like it. I really like that you can use it like an "AR style" sling when using the two rear buttons to attach it, in addition to a normal sling. Using it AR style, I can rest it on a tripod or the shooting rail of my stand and go hands free. It balances perfectly and I don't even have to touch it. If I raise the legs on the tripod to standing height, I can do the same and have both hands in my pocket while the bow balances itself. That is something I've not seen with any other cross bow and is a feature I really like.

Reactions: bowhunterchuck

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well Chuck, how do you like the sling? Worth the money?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well Chuck, how do you like the sling? Worth the money?
Well worth the money !! I really like the way I can carry my bow in front of me. This way it doesn’t interfere with the backpack when walking in. I can also shoot from this position if I should get an opportunity on the way to or from my stand.
5 more weeks and I’ll be hunting…September 15. Can’t wait !!
Bowhunterchuck

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well worth the money !! I really like the way I can carry my bow in front of me. This way it doesn’t interfere with the backpack when walking in. I can also shoot from this position if I should get an opportunity on the way to or from my stand.
5 more weeks and I’ll be hunting…September 15. Can’t wait !!
Bowhunterchuck

I thought you would! I need to figure out how to mount one on the Sub-1 I'm about to pick up! Once you've used the CAMX sling, it's hard to go back to just a regular rifle sling.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought you would! I need to figure out how to mount one on the Sub-1 I'm about to pick up! Once you've used the CAMX sling, it's hard to go back to just a regular rifle sling.
I agree…..my Excalibur sling won’t go under or over my backpack…hate carrying it like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts