Crossbow Nation banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I enforce the rules, abide by them or be banished to places that allow your foul and disrespectful language.
You gonna pull those pistols Red Leg, or whistle Dixie? .... To the 98% of you that I have learned much from and enjoyed your online company, I thank you. To all you liberal scum and your sympathizers, not going to miss your 8 paragraph liberal manifests one bit.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Gospel ... should be written in stone! I'll add "let the people protect themselves." Concealed Carry should be an ironclad federal right unchallengeable in cities and states. Nobody should have the right to disarm you and put you at the mercy of criminals.
So go back to pre 1965.

·
7,782 Posts

·
7,782 Posts
GunFreeZone.jpg

·
7,782 Posts
Gun Control #15.jpg

·
7,782 Posts
GunControl#3.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Glad that someone is doing some thing about it. Is there a go fund me page set up for her yet or do you know?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Need to set up a class action lawsuit on top of this against the government with hundreds of thousands of Canadian firearm owners names on it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Notice how they let the Natives keep thers yet no one else can. shows who the government is scared of and how the natives are backed up by. They are backed bye the UN and where does the PM want a seat on, so figures.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Sure enough, in 2020, the Canadian prime minister is imposing a ban by decree. And some gun prohibition fans want him to go even further. The Globe and Mail calls the ban a "weak half-measure" because it doesn't criminalize the possession of handguns. Former Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe spokesman Michael Bociurkiw wants to seal the vast border with the U.S. to curtail gun smuggling and "to make Canadians feel safer."

The obvious lesson to take away from the crackdown in Canada is that the government you live under can turn against you at any time. And bringing yourself to the attention of that government—say, by registering property that some officials want to further restrict or completely prohibit—is just asking for trouble. That lesson should be taken to heart not just in Canada, but any place that those who would inflict restrictions and prohibitions on the rest of us seek power. Which is to say, Canada's gun ban by decree provides a schooling in authoritarianism for everybody.

Canada's New Gun Ban Validates Fears of Arbitrary and Authoritarian Government

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Today's news:

Cops Reject Liberal Gun Ban, Support CCFR

Sask. considers taking federal government to court over firearms ban

Saskatchewan sides with Ontario and Alberta on opposing gun bans

81 - 97 of 97 Posts