Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to this site and so far I am overwhelmed with everything. So I decided last year that I was going to buy a crossbow for the 2020 whitetail season in Michigan. I looked at many crossbows and decided and it fit into my budget, that i am going to get the Killer Instinct Ripper 415. Inwas told buy someone who worked at a big box sporting goods store that if I did not get to take advantage of the christmas sales on crossbows, it was actually better because of when the ATA show is. so my question is will I still be able to find those nice bundles that includes the crossbow a case some bolts with fieldtips rail lube and so on of it's a 2019 model as opposed to a 2020 model? also what are some sites that offer great prices and great customer service?
Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
15,144 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's one for $300 with free shipping. Not sure if you will beat that price or not. It's a gamble I suppose. Welcome to the boards :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Killer-Ins...711743&hash=item2d01026379:g:pdoAAOSw889eFJoe
Thanks but now they came out with new models and brought back the Swat at 899. Now instead of the ripper 415 I am looking at the speed 425 with speed ring scope for 549.00 is there like a crossbow outlet store where they put together packages and the price is not that as high as the msrp.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Thanks but now they came out with new models and brought back the Swat at 899. Now instead of the ripper 415 I am looking at the speed 425 with speed ring scope for 549.00 is there like a crossbow outlet store where they put together packages and the price is not that as high as the msrp.
When the new xbows hit the stores,i have found northwoods to have really good deals on packages. I think the swat xp is listed at$999.00

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wait on the speed 425 to see if they suffer from limb breakage like the 415 did. KI replaced my ripper in a week so I can't diss their customer service and I shot a deer with their new CB 2 days later. Buy the package without arrows as well. KI arrows aren't that accurate. I replaced with .001 black eagle executioneer 20 inchers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up a KI 370 kit from Walmart, wasn't looking to buy another xbow but for $150 due to crunched corner on the box I had to do it. Put it together after thorough inspection and I'm impressed. Went through the chrono at and average 367 FPS with the supplied bolts. It' almost 2# lighter than my other one. Now my son has a xbow of his own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts