Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a way to quick attach, when needed, the Leupold Zero Point boresighter that I would like it to share with the community.
After a "rough" walk in the dark to the blind/tree-stand with lot's of branches on my way, is giving me the piece of mind that my scope has not moved if my crossbow "touched" something. I used a piece of aluminum custom fit on my Death Stalker 400 front channel with a steel (magnetic) tab screwed in the front. A small set screw assure me that I have it on the same location deep wise) every time. A quick look thru the scope and checking against printed saved location (or against the pic in the phone) will take out the worries. I am using it also before any shooting session at the range. Zero Point 02.jpg
Zero Point 02.jpg
Zero Point 04.jpg
Zero Point 03.jpg Zero Point 01.jpg

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Very innovative !!! Like it.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I have a Leupold Zero Point. If I guess the trajectory right when I set up a new scope and rifle, I’m pretty close to the bullseye. 1st shot with my new .450 Bushmaster was a little low and to the right at 100 yards.

A few clicks up and left and I was happy with the next 2 shots. I’m going to have to make an adapter to see if I can set up my Zero Point like that.

IMG_2809.jpg

Reactions: Gab and Gusteru

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few clicks up and left and I was happy with the next 2 shots. I’m going to have to make an adapter to see if I can set up my Zero Point like that.
You now that it is not the location on the grid, just to be on the same spot all the time.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
You now that it is not the location on the grid, just to be on the same spot all the time.
? ?

I can set up to get really close on the 1st shot.

Once I have it sighted in at the range, I check it again with the Zero Point attached when I get home and mark the spot on the little chart for reference. Is that what you’re referring to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts