Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking on using Clean Shot Lighted nocks and would like to here from some of you that have shot them. I will be shooting them out of a Micro 355 which is 280 lbs draw. I like the idea of locking them out to save Battery life. I used the search function but all the info is a few years old as far as I can tell. I'm just wanting info like how battery life is and how they stand up to the pressure of High poundage bows.

·
Happy Member
5,437 Posts
I've been using them for 3 years now. I use them in my Excalibur bows. No problems out of my Matrix BD380, Matrix 355, Micro 355, Axe 340 or my Micro 335 Nightmare. I love that they can be locked for practice to save the battery life. Very nice and bright too. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay BigBowMan thanks my friend I will be shooting them.

·
2,787 Posts
I've used them for many years out of many different bows with no issues...

Mike

·
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered 6, I'm tired of loosing arrows after it passes threw. I know that using a lighted nock is no guarantee I will find my arrow after the shot but maybe it will help.

·
Happy Member
5,437 Posts

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
2,787 Posts
I just ordered 6, I'm tired of loosing arrows after it passes threw. I know that using a lighted nock is no guarantee I will find my arrow after the shot but maybe it will help.
Make sure when you install the nocks, the tab that's on the metal ring is located on the right side of the arrow... I've seen people do in on the left and that tab with hit your rail and can cause accuracy issues...

Mike

·
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do Thanks beervo2

Reactions: beervo2

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Nocks out work well. Not the brightest nock on the market. In my testing they were mid pack. Battery life is average. Nicest feature is being able to lock them out for practice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts