7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This stuff works amazingly well...
15218387361521398531800.jpg
1521838759275953621657.jpg

·
Registered
473 Posts
Did anyone get taken by this guy? I sent 25.00 for a bottle of rail slick and a bottle of string armor and have not received anything. He want returned emails either.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorta the same thing here. Except I never sent him any money. He said he would ship me some samples then never sent them after I gave him my address, which he requested, I never asked for the samples. About 2 weeks after that I did ask if he was going to send them or not because I was looking forward to trying them out on my new Xbow. I even offered to pay for them. He replied back that he had been busy and would send them out following Monday. A week later he said tracking showed they would arrive following Tuesday. 2 weeks after they never arrived I messaged him and said he might want to check tracking again. Have never heard back and it has been over a month since then with no samples and no response. Not a good way to do business and get your name out there.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny, he sent me free sample and then said he had a death in the family and sorry. But that had to have been over a month ago he posted this here...i believe he said he lives near conellsville pa. Ana that's where Casper is near so he might have a good chance of locating him. Just a heads up to help. I dislike thieves and liars very much !
I'm sorry to hear this...i hope this won't reflect any bad feeling towards me...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Funny, he sent me free sample and then said he had a death in the family and sorry. But that had to have been over a month ago he posted this here...i believe he said he lives near conellsville pa. Ana that's where Casper is near so he might have a good chance of locating him. Just a heads up to help. I dislike thieves and liars very much !
I'm sorry to hear this...i hope this won't reflect any bad feeling towards me...
Not at all Marty

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
I tried the samples when he first started posting. On the rail slick it takes some of the color from the serving leaving black on the rail so I quit using it. I never had that kind of problem using other rail slicks (venom snot or whatever it's called). Hope you guys don't get stuck.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just tried the rail slick on my TP

·
Registered
470 Posts
I really like the rail slick and have a video review about half done but after asking repeatedly for some business info so I could add it to the review as to where it could be bought he went silent. I like the rail slick. I would by it. I would tell friends where to buy it. I just don't think he is ready to be a business yet. I hope he gets things sorted. I even offered to buy in bulk and resale through my online commerce and outlets but he did not want to do that.

·
Registered
473 Posts
No I am here. I am transitioning my sports academy. I had a lease agreement issue. edgesportsacademy.com. I will be back soon guys.
Then how about sending me what I paid for! I sent you 25.00 for two bottles, one of each. This is July already for pete sake.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cant believe i gave a review on his product and he isnt following through with his end of the deal. It makes me look bad. Im sorry i got involved now. Ill chalk that one up as a bad call. I shouldve known better. Nobody gives awsy something for free without expecting something back. But to go to the extent of keeping your money and the product. I'll send you what he sent me for free. PM me. It will only take about 3 days till you get it once I mail it. I'm in PA.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I cant believe i gave a review on his product and he isnt following through with his end of the deal. It makes me look bad. Im sorry i got involved now. Ill chalk that one up as a bad call. I shouldve known better. Nobody gives awsy something for free without expecting something back. But to go to the extent of keeping your money and the product. I'll send you what he sent me for free. PM me. It will only take about 3 days till you get it once I mail it. I'm in PA.
I apricate the offer Marty, but don't do that. I really don't want anything to do with him. You had no idea he would do anything like this, That's how crooks work. They slip in with a decent product, get peep money and slip out. 25.00 buck is not the end of the world, just lesson learned .

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I apricate the offer Marty, but don't do that. I really don't want anything to do with him. You had no idea he would do anything like this, That's how crooks work. They slip in with a decent product, get peep money and slip out. 25.00 buck is not the end of the world, just lesson learned .
It's not a bother. I have so much string conditioner. I have tons of the stuff. I rarely use what Clint sent me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts