Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy any Trophy Ridge or Hawke Scope with the 205-430 FPS Speed ring, an example is the Trophy Ridge XV530IR. Doesn't have to be exactly that range but needs to start around 200 FPS. Thank you!

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Look at the Ravin Take-Off on the Wyvern page. It's $80 and almost as good as the XV530ir.

Wyvern Scope Link

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi TX_RDXguy, fancy seeing you here!
I checked out the Wyvern link and messaged David inquiring about it. Picture of the scope shows a speed ring starting from 300 FPS so it's probably not going to work, but worth a shot. Thank you so much for the head's up!

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Hi TX_RDXguy, fancy seeing you here!
I checked out the Wyvern link and messaged David inquiring about it. Picture of the scope shows a speed ring starting from 300 FPS so it's probably not going to work, but worth a shot. Thank you so much for the head's up!
I'm a trouble maker and show up in the most unlikely places ;)

Explain the low speed requirement if you don't mind.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
What xbow do you have?

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
There is an earlier version of the XV530ir that starts at 205.

Reactions: br0adhead

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TX_RDX, thanks a lot for posting that picture!
robertyb, I think you might see that "205" if you flip your scope over. And I'll be very interested to hear also what your boxed one says. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
TX_RDX, thanks a lot for posting that picture!
robertyb, I think you might see that "205" if you flip your scope over. And I'll be very interested to hear also what your boxed one says. Thanks!
All 3 of my TR scopes start at 250 fps. I have never seen one in person that reads 205 on it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still looking for a XV530IR or similar scope with a low speed ring that starts around 200 FPS, willing to pay $109-$115 depending on condition. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts