Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on fellas I haven't been on the board for a while a few year's now been going through some health issues but I am back still dealing with some health stuff but I will be in a stand hunting once again are we doing team's this hunting season. Anyway it's good to be back

Reactions: bowhunterchuck

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Welcome back Eddie. Glad your doing better. I'm sure there will be a contest again this year. Wishing you all the best.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was thinking about joining the contest this year. I haven't done the contest before but seems like a good time and something fun.

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad your back and feeling better and getting to hunt.
What's going on glad to see you and others are still on the board good luck this year's and the years to come God bless

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all

·
Registered
33 Posts
Newbie didn't see the contest information until too late AND THEN found out I can't enter anyway (probably because I'm a newbie). What are the qualifications to be able to enter?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I may not understand all I know about this contest but if you are a member here and hunt with a crossbow all that is required is to take a photo of yourself with your bow and kill, and post it, you do not have to actually enter your name or anything like that.

If I am wrong someone will correct me, and rightfully so.

Have fun, be safe and put some meat in the freezer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts