Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m laid up in Cardio ICU after having a heart attack yesterday morning. After a heart cath. the cardiologist tells me that I need triple bypass... open heart surgery. Probably have the surgery on Monday or Tuesday. Please remember me and my family in your prayers.
I’ve been having many problems since January but every heart test I’ve had had came back normal. God has had his hand on me throughout this entire episode and I believe He will see me through the surgery and recovery as well.
Please remember this old SavedWretch in the coming days. Thank you.

·
2,105 Posts
Father in Heaven, I asked thy spirit to be with SavedWretch and bless him with the strength and peace for his heart operation.
Please bless the surgeons and nurses with every bit of wisdom and knowledge that will take care of him and comfort his family. We also pray for a smooth and speedy recovery
We ask these things in the name of they Son, Jesus Christ. Amen

·
Registered
45 Posts
Prayers for you and your family. 3 months tomorrow I had 5 bypass at age of 49. Thankfully the issues were found prior to heart attack. Surgeon assured me it was a genetic issue. But I have still changed a few things.

I now feel as well, no, better than before I had surgery.

All I can say is I have been blessed through the entire process. My Lord and Savior has taken care of my every need. Before during and after surgery. I am sure he will do the same for you. Mine was/is an incredible & long story that only God could have controlled. From changing to a less physically demanding job just 4 days prior to my physical, to the Dr just running a test due to my family history (I had no signs of issues), To a heart Dr running a second test after finding no reason to, to bringing me through with very little pain or complications. I can’t think him enough.

I don’t have all the answers but feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Crazy but the surgery brought me to this site in search of a crossbow.
Apologizes for the long post.

·
Registered
73 Posts
From one saved wretch to another.....Not only will you get through this surgery with flying colors but you will feel like a teenager again after you recover. With the Good Lord and the Crossbownation on your side, you'll be recovering and feeling better in no time. You have my prayers.

·
11,196 Posts
Prayers sent.

Reactions: bunnyrabbit
1 - 20 of 58 Posts