Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
I’m laid up in Cardio ICU after having a heart attack yesterday morning. After a heart cath. the cardiologist tells me that I need triple bypass... open heart surgery. Probably have the surgery on Monday or Tuesday. Please remember me and my family in your prayers.
I’ve been having many problems since January but every heart test I’ve had had came back normal. God has had his hand on me throughout this entire episode and I believe He will see me through the surgery and recovery as well.
Please remember this old SavedWretch in the coming days. Thank you.
Praying for a speedy recovery, SavedWretch!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Sorry to hear this, but your putting your care in the right hands asking for the power of prayer to see you through this time of need. I'll be sure and keep you and your family in our prayers and wish you the best, with a full speedy recovery!

·
Registered
9,726 Posts
Prayers sent. Wishing you and your family the best.

Reactions: bunnyrabbit

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
838 Posts
We will be praying for you Saved. With some good medical care and prayer you'll be back at it in no time.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Prayers for you, your family, and the doctors and staff caring for you. Awaiting a speedy recovery and anxiously awaiting to see your postings on here soon after your surgery. Get well. God bless.:)

21 - 40 of 67 Posts