Crossbow Nation banner
2821 - 2840 of 2927 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
We're kind of up against the wall now! They have the resources and manpower to force compliance.
You missed the obvious ... the people greatly outnumber "them" - billions of people, small armies and police forces by comparison

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
You missed the obvious ... the people greatly outnumber "them" - billions of people, small armies and police forces by comparison
I have a few friends that are police active duty and a few years ago when there was talk of them going door to door collecting weapons, I decided to ask them how they felt. Well, they said if they get the order, they would quit on the spot and warn everyone they could. For one, most cops I know are in favor of an armed public and second, they said it would be suicide to knock on doors demanding weapons!

I think the Govt. would be quite surprised in the reaction of their forces, giving an order like that!

·
Registered
569 Posts
"they said it would be suicide to knock on doors demanding weapons!"
Yes, exactly what I was thinking

However, unlike the USA, the population of many countries never had the opportunity to own firearms - but then again, think of medieval weapons - the soft police forces of UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. would not stand firm when faced with angry people with medieval style weapons

·
Registered
4,778 Posts

However, unlike the USA, the population of many countries never had the opportunity to own firearms - but the again, think of medieval weapons - the soft police forces of UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. would not stand firm when faced with angry people with medieval style weapons
That's where the US is different! Most here that have guns, have SEVERAL!!! AND , a boatload of ammo......Did I just say that out loud??? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: KTownKiller

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
That's where the US is different! Most here that have guns, have SEVERAL!!! AND , a boatload of ammo......Did I just say that out loud??? LOL
It's a sad story but many people over the years have lost their guns in tragic boating accidents. Maybe someone should do a PSA to make people aware of the awful possibility of this happening.😫😥😫😥😿😭

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts

However, unlike the USA, the population of many countries never had the opportunity to own firearms - but the again, think of medieval weapons - the soft police forces of UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. would not stand firm when faced with angry people with medieval style weapons
They should all come to Texas. Its wide open. And if you buy a cheeseburger happy meal instead of a plastic trinket in the box you get a .45. Ahhh....Merica
😂🤣
Take care Steve
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Well, I'm in the UK, and not shocked - not even surprised - the test animals died, what different outcome could anybody expect when humans became the test subjects

The death cult is in full swing, and the human trial is not due to end until 2023 - but I somehow think it will end one way or another before then

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts
Well, I'm in the UK, and not shocked - not even surprised - the test animals died, what different outcome could anybody expect when humans became the test subjects

The death cult is in full swing, and the human trial is not due to end until 2023 - but I somehow think it will end one way or another before then
I agree. But I also no longer care what they do. Let what is coming come. I am no longer a young man and I am resolute and steadfast.

state licensed fake news Gadsden trout

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
I agree. But I also no longer care what they do. Let what is coming come. I am no longer a young man and I am resolute and steadfast.

state licensed fake news Gadsden trout
You Sir are a Man of Many Trouts!
And that ain't no fake news neither!

(That last line will have my English Teacher spinnin in his grave)
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Kelowna, (aka, KTown) BC./ Swat!!! :)
2,715 Posts
Lots up here too, buddy!!!! I'm good to 650 + yds!!!! I love spit'n little 100 gr pills at near 3500 fps!!!!!!

2821 - 2840 of 2927 Posts