Crossbow Nation banner
2841 - 2860 of 2927 Posts

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts
Where are my pro injection friends? Things are coming to light that some of us have been warning about throughout this thread and I’ve seen hide nor hair of them. It must be getting incredibly difficult to keep following the schience. Here’s a tip. Follow the trail of dead bodies and broken injection recipients. They will lead you to your schience savior.

state licensed fake news non-GMO trout.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'd be pull'n out my guns!!!!!
Time to leave the smartphones at home and just use simple "normal" unregistered pay as you go cell phones when out and about - can't be auto identified as a "close contact" then

If a covid case snitches on you, deny everything, "haven't seen him in ages" :(

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
2,155 Posts
Time to leave the smartphones at home and just use simple "normal" unregistered pay as you go cell phones when out and about - can't be auto identified as a "close contact" then

If a covid case snitches on you, deny everything, "haven't seen him in ages" :(
only if you get your sim from place without cameras

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Some information tidbit from Austria ...
I don't have a mobile phone anymore. And here is why:
About 2 and a half year ago, anonymous (unregistered) cell phones were banned here. You either had to register it with a valid name and address, or service was switched off. So I gave them the middle finger.
I knew something was up - only now I know what it was. Another fact they prepared this for some while.
Hence plandemic.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts
I don’t think you’ll get away without a smart device of some sort for many more years. Once money goes completely electronic and the green passes are mandated worldwide.

·
Registered
569 Posts
only if you get your sim from place without cameras
Here in the UK, supermarkets sell all the different sims - some have pre-loaded data, pay cash and there's no way anybody can track you

I did see something last week where a country had banned anonymous cell phones

·
Registered
569 Posts
Some information tidbit from Austria ...
I don't have a mobile phone anymore
Well at least they can't make you scan a QR code

A second cheap non-smartphone is a good idea - if cops ever ask to see your cell phone for some reason, give them the dumb one

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
I cannot even believe it has come to this.
For years we have predicted roundups, the camps, and the loss of all our freedoms. And here today it is at our doorsteps.
A damn shame
Oncebitten

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Here in the UK, supermarkets sell all the different sims - some have pre-loaded data, pay cash and there's no way anybody can track you

I did see something last week where a country had banned anonymous cell phones
there is no such thing as anonymouse cell phone, just a matter of what is being used to do teh tracking

·
Registered
569 Posts
I cannot even believe it has come to this.
For years we have predicted roundups, the camps, and the loss of all our freedoms. And here today it is at our doorsteps.
Totally predictable and predicted - I saw this coming years ago - Australia gradually turning into a police state showed the path the world governments are on - then there are the globalist videos and books - Bill Gates, United Nations, World Economic Forum - its all been there in plain sight for years

I thought it would be the UK first as the police do anything the government tells them to do, but perhaps the Brits are too unstable and the government is unsure of what we will do

Here's a video, maybe some comfort and ideas therein: You Have To Walk The Path Of The Warrior

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
there is no such thing as anonymouse cell phone, just a matter of what is being used to do teh tracking
Sure they can.
Only, with a registered name and address, they can track you officially. And almost in realtime.
Triangulation with "older" standards up to G4 gives your location with about +-100...300 yards tolerance.
But 5G means much more cells, and thus much higher locating/tracking accuracy.
By the way. in the wake of the Snowden affair, many providers publicly admitted tracking you, and sharing their data with the NSA (or other agencies). But sheeple are so forgetful ...

If you watch Hollywood spy movies sometimes, this is why they destroy the SIM card after one call.
Some things in this movies are "revelation of the method", and not pure fantasy & predictive programming.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sure they can.
Only, with a registered name and address, they can track you officially. And almost in realtime.
Triangulation with "older" standards up to G4 gives your location with about +-100...300 yards tolerance.
But 5G means much more cells, and thus much higher locating/tracking accuracy.
By the way. in the wake of the Snowden affair, many providers publicly admitted tracking you, and sharing their data with the NSA (or other agencies). But sheeple are so forgetful ...

If you watch Hollywood spy movies sometimes, this is why they destroy the SIM card after one call.
Some things in this movies are "revelation of the method", and not pure fantasy & predictive programming.
think there is stuff beyond any movies that they can use, no idea how much resources does it take or is it just easy,
but if that is under goverments control, i have no idea, i do hope not

just to think when i still trusted good will of governing

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
think there is stuff beyond any movies that they can use, no idea how much resources does it take or is it just easy,
The call can still be tracked after that call.
The idea is, they don't know the SIM/ID beforehand, and this one call cannot be watched/monitored/tracked in realtime.
Because they still do not have the capacity to fully track every phone call and every internet connection.
Condition is, you cannot use it again - unless you are fine with being tracked now.
So, you would need to destroy the SIM card, and use another one next time.
And, since the location (cells) are always recorded, you need to move on.
This might become expensive - unless you have a backer with very deep pockets ...

2841 - 2860 of 2927 Posts