Crossbow Nation banner
2861 - 2880 of 2927 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
2,155 Posts
The call can still be tracked after that call.
The idea is, they don't know the SIM/ID beforehand, and this one call cannot be watched/monitored/tracked in realtime.
Because they still do not have the capacity to fully track every phone call and every internet connection.
Condition is, you cannot use it again - unless you are fine with being tracked now.
So, you would need to destroy the SIM card, and use another one next time.
And, since the location (cells) are always recorded, you need to move on.
This might become expensive - unless you have a backer with very deep pockets ...
dont use call function really

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
They dont want you to take an effective medication to treat or prevent Covid 19. They want you to take their experimental, ineffective, clot shot....and boosters, lots of boosters. Years and years and years of boosters. It a big money maker for Moderna who have failed in every other attempt to bring a drug to market.
Moderna has never distributed a product before. A Swiss company is here to help
The EMPEROR has no clothes.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Anyone Seen RFK's new book? pertains to the ring leader of this mess.
shamelessly and without asking an permission from her, this is pasty copy from review

If anyone has both the capability and courage to shake down the murderous (for profit) American medical industry and its corruption, collusion, and key players, it's RFK, Jr. Don't doubt a word of this book. This author doesn't swim in the shallows. It's hard for most of us to even imagine the level of commitment, depth of experience, and heartfelt passion needed to tackle such a subject, then produce such a book. But this is no everyday writer, thinker, activist, or patriot, it's Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—a leader almost from a lost time. The closer you follow him, the more you love and thank him.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
Let's Go BRANDON
1,915 Posts
That was absolutely sickening to watch. It made me feel like I had been punched in the guts. Alarms are going off and cries for help are coming from all over the World.

The America I remember would have had men lacing up their boots to go an put an end to these injustices. But sadly that America is gone. Instead our troops are probably being schooled today on how to address a fellow soldier who identifies as a flamingo. All while the boots are trampling the faces of innocent people who have been and are being poisoned by the people that were paid to protect them.

All we can do is pray. Pray that God will guide us and show us the way through this disaster.
Pray that people will wake up and see this for what it really is.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts
That was absolutely sickening to watch. It made me feel like I had been punched in the guts. Alarms are going off and cries for help are coming from all over the World.

The America I remember would have had men lacing up their boots to go an put an end to these injustices. But sadly that America is gone. Instead our troops are probably being schooled today on how to address a fellow soldier who identifies as a flamingo. All while the boots are trampling the faces of innocent people who have been and are being poisoned by the people that were paid to protect them.

All we can do is pray. Pray that God will guide us and show us the way through this disaster.
Pray that people will wake up and see this for what it really is.
Take care
Oncebitten
Coming here soon enough.

·
Registered
569 Posts
This hideous creature is a Tasmania (Australian state) politician who hates the cv-19 anti vaxxers

I just learned that a security/contractor company in Tasmania is recruiting staff to begin grabbing unvaxxed people on behalf of the Tasmania state government - will likely start the roundup in a few weeks time (info from a terrified Tasmanian man)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
This hideous creature is a Tasmania (Australian state) politician who hates the cv-19 anti vaxxers

I just learned that a security/contractor company in Tasmania is recruiting staff to begin grabbing unvaxxed people on behalf of the Tasmania state government - will likely start the roundup in a few weeks time (info from a terrified Tasmanian man)

looks like my drunk neighbours angry naggy wife had shower and someone left the cage open

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Just read there is a new variant coming out of South Africa that's a whole lot worse than Delta and current vaccines won't stop it. What a mess!!!

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Crossbow Nut
4,396 Posts
Just read there is a new variant coming out of South Africa that's a whole lot worse than Delta and current vaccines won't stop it. What a mess!!!
There's always going to be a new variant from somewhere until everyone is scared or pressured enough to get the clot shot.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
1,047 Posts
Just an increased risk of 2.5 times of having a heart attack. Seems like the injection is a good trade. Because….Nobody likes being sick!

State licensed fake news too much dinner trout.

2861 - 2880 of 2927 Posts