Crossbow Nation banner
621 - 640 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
My first wife (previously mentioned) is in NY/NJ area (westchester) and I am well aware. I am also well aware that the incompetence of officials (such as the Governor) caused more death and destruction that the virus was capable of on it's own.
Every medical professional (seemingly) knew that what was being done (as a matter of policy) would cause mass spread and death, yet nobody had any ability to fight back against those directives. The virus is bad but not as bad as how it was made to be by the idiots running the show.

These areas did this to themselves. This is evident in the fact that those states which did not cram nursing homes full of sick patients, had no such ill effects to their population centers. Dont blame the virus for the destruction caused by ineptitude.

And I guess you missed the part where I mentioned that both of my wifes are nurses? I know plenty enough to speak on this subject.
A Doctor from Alabama who was in a article in the paper and talks about all her covid patients believed they didn't need the vaccine. All but one was unvaccinated and all wanted the vaccine even tho it was too late for many. The doctor was asked about getting the vaccine from a dying covid patient whom she had to tell it was too late now.
Bogus data being spread stopped the ones whom now got covid from getting the shot early. They said they followed the lies being told about the vaccine and the virus. All say they would of got the vaccine earlier and not listened to people lying. It cost the life of some of those.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #624 ·
A Doctor from Alabama who was in a article in the paper and talks about all her covid patients believed they didn't need the vaccine. All but one was unvaccinated and all wanted the vaccine even tho it was too late for many. The doctor was asked about getting the vaccine from a dying covid patient whom she had to tell it was too late now.
Bogus data being spread stopped the ones whom now got covid from getting the shot early. They said they followed the lies being told about the vaccine and the virus. All say they would of got the vaccine earlier and not listened to people lying. It cost the life of some of those.
Yeah Yeah. Tell me about anyone dying who doesnt reach for the brass ring.
Good Grief!
There have been plenty of people who denounced God, who in the last gasp cried out for God to save them.

Your story holds no water for me or anyone with any sense in their heads.

Get a grip. If you want to run off the cliff with the rest of the Lemmings then I am not going to stand in your way.
How about you show the same respect?

Everyone here has the opportunity to get the shot so if they dont want it, how is that hurting the people that have gotten it?
You are really not thinking clearly here.

You should be thrilled that a bunch of idiots are no longer going to get in the way of burning the constitution and starting your brave new world.
LOL!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good Grief!
There have been plenty of people who denounced God, who in the last gasp cried out for God to save them.

Get a grip. If you want to run off the cliff with the rest of the Lemmings then I am not going to stand in your way.

Everyone here has the opportunity to get the shot so if they dont want it, how is that hurting the people that have gotten it?

You should be thrilled that a bunch of idiots are no longer going to get in the way of burning the constitution and starting your brave new world.
LOL!
Respect-you show little for the value of life and peer pressure and lies have stopped many from not getting the shot. Yes for a politcal agenda. Yes also the doctor is doing all he or she can to save a life,that did not have to be lost.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #626 ·
Respect-you show little for the value of life and peer pressure and lies have stopped many from not getting the shot. Yes for a politcal agenda.
I dont know if you are right or wrong about the political standpoint but I assume you are correct for enough. People lock on to things like that. Lemmings. Sheep. All around us.

I have no value for life. It comes and it goes. When it's gone, you never knew it existed and 4 generations out, nobody remembers you, unless you gave them something or did something great for the benefit of humanity or the destruction of said.
We kill in war without thought to the persons we kill. We kill to eat and kill kill kill until we are dead.
It's pretty much irrelevant. What is relevant is freedom to live free before you die. Everything after you die is irrelevant to your time on earth.

·
Crossbow Nut
3,804 Posts
"...a article (unverified) in the (unnamed) "paper"...."

gotta be true then. Sign me up.

"All say they would of got the vaccine earlier and not listened to people lying. It cost the life of some of those."
And it remains to be seen how many will die from the after effects of injecting an unproved, genetically-altered foreign substance into their bodies before sufficient safety testing was done. The governor of my state forbid doctors to prescribe safe, effective drugs, and pharmacists to fill prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine, a safe, proven effective treatment, because of political reasons. In your own words
"...It cost the life of some of those."

Scared crapless.

·
Registered
E Tennessee
282 Posts
Kool story bro....

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,656 Posts
You and your family must be pictures of health. Never smoked, never done drugs, never drank alcohol, eat fast food/soft drinks regularly, don't exercise regularly, not obese/overweight, never worked in a health compromising job, never killed or wounded anybody accidentally or on purpose. If not, I am impressed. If not, your a hypocrite. All the above are preventable and can lead to death or disabilities. I have lost or have relatives and friends that died/suffered from all of the above.

You cannot force people into compliance, our constitution does not allow it, period! Your attempt to shame people probably would be more convincing if you or your friends were a picture of health and did none of the activities above. Don't know if you did or not.

I am not making light of the virus, but I do question its widespread mass killing and damaging ability. If that makes me one of the "paranoid group", then you should put your label on me now. This seems to be what happens now days anyway, right before they get cancelled.

Ignorance is obvious in many facets of life. I can turn on the TV and cite massive examples daily (and this is just from politicians).

BTW I do many of the examples above, just not to excess.
Once again, off topic and altering the narrative! I'm not concerned about any of the lifestyle habits or pastimes of the people of this country. They might have consequences, but not anywhere near on the level as this virus. The topic is this virus and its consequences! There's nothing uncertain or maybe about it. It's only a matter a matter of who comes in contact with it.

Today's latest reports on statistics shows that 99.5% of recent hospitalized cases are those who have not been vaccinated. When you have solid statistical evidence that refutes these published reports, then produce them and we can discuss the material.

As for those younger and middle aged folks out there that have heard the rumors about these vaccines possibly having the ability to cause sterility in either women or men recent articles published and circulated thru the medical community have totally debunked these rumors. Why is this pertinent you might ask? Simply because it's yet one more reason many young couples and others are afraid to get vaccinated.

Again, rather taking my word for what the hard facts are concerning this issue simply follow the link I'm providing to a medical information website and read it first hand for yourself. This is not shaming anybody into getting the vaccinations. It's about providing people with factual information that cuts thru the mouthwash and B.S. rumor mill that's putting good peoples lives at risk! Once armed with the facts and the truth, if you still make up your mind not to get vaccinated, then you've made your own bed and I'm sure you'll have no troubled laying in it when the time comes. The following medical article outlines just how far fetched and absurd these rumors are and from a medical standpoint how impossible it is. It further articulates on a much more likely basis how contracting COVID 19 has been proven risky for pregnant woman and how it has been found in the sperm of young men, which could lead to a fertility problem. The medical facts show that in reality the truth is that when it comes to fertility the facts are exactly the opposite of the rumors. It's the un-vaccinated that are at high risk as opposed to the vaccinated being safe when it comes to having children.

More fuel for the fire!

Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Affect Fertility? Here’s What the Experts Say

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Once again, off topic and altering the narrative! I'm not concerned about any of the lifestyle habits or pastimes of the people of this country. They might have consequences, but not anywhere near on the level as this virus. The topic is this virus and its consequences! There's nothing uncertain or maybe about it. It's only a matter a matter of who comes in contact with it.

Today's latest reports on statistics shows that 99.5% of recent hospitalized cases are those who have not been vaccinated. When you have solid statistical evidence that refutes these published reports, then produce them and we can discuss the material.

As for those younger and middle aged folks out there that have heard the rumors about these vaccines possibly having the ability to cause sterility in either women or men recent articles published and circulated thru the medical community have totally debunked these rumors. Why is this pertinent you might ask? Simply because it's yet one more reason many young couples and others are afraid to get vaccinated.

Again, rather taking my word for what the hard facts are concerning this issue simply follow the link I'm providing to a medical information website and read it first hand for yourself. This is not shaming anybody into getting the vaccinations. It's about providing people with factual information that cuts thru the mouthwash and B.S. rumor mill that's putting good peoples lives at risk! Once armed with the facts and the truth, if you still make up your mind not to get vaccinated, then you've made your own bed and I'm sure you'll have no troubled laying in it when the time comes. The following medical article outlines just how far fetched and absurd these rumors are and from a medical standpoint how impossible it is. It further articulates on a much more likely basis how contracting COVID 19 has been proven risky for pregnant woman and how it has been found in the sperm of young men, which could lead to a fertility problem. The medical facts show that in reality the truth is that when it comes to fertility the facts are exactly the opposite of the rumors. It's the un-vaccinated that are at high risk as opposed to the vaccinated being safe when it comes to having children.

More fuel for the fire!

Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Affect Fertility? Here’s What the Experts Say
recently our now sponsored universities started to produce experts, you can be expert in any field in 3months of study

go figure

i suggest you go find what one of the inventors of mRNA has to say about it
(while he is still alive and kicking)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It is absolutely necessery that they stop killing people who disagree.

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,656 Posts
"...a article (unverified) in the (unnamed) "paper"...."

gotta be true then. Sign me up.

"All say they would of got the vaccine earlier and not listened to people lying. It cost the life of some of those."
And it remains to be seen how many will die from the after effects of injecting an unproved, genetically-altered foreign substance into their bodies before sufficient safety testing was done. The governor of my state forbid doctors to prescribe safe, effective drugs, and pharmacists to fill prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine, a safe, proven effective treatment, because of political reasons. In your own words
"...It cost the life of some of those."

Scared crapless.
I'm having a major difficulty with the use of these words words "Unproven Genetically Altered Substance"?
Do you have a thorough understanding of what those words actually mean?

for the record, The SAR2 Virus has been being studied by epidemiologists for over 10 years now. It's only this latest strain (COVID 19) which was somewhat newer to the researchers.
At the same time those on the front lines of genetic research and gene splicing have been working with the new technology of fighting diseases, virus's and infection thru RDNA creation for at least as long as the Epidemiologists have been studying SARs. Once China had sent us the correct DNA string configuration of the virus it didn't take scientists very long at all put work together to create a highly effective man made RDNA sequence to protect against the SARS 2 COVID 19 virus.

If you want to call the first 30,000 people an experiment then so be it. But after the vaccine has proven both safe and highly effective on over 180 million people in this country alone and 100's of million people elsewhere around the world "Experimental" is hardly the word that anyone should use to describe these vaccines.

How do you figure that just because one government agency finally says that a given drug or a given vaccine has now been certified as "approved" that it is now okay to use it? The FDA is so slow at dragging its feet on virtually every drug or remedy that's ever been produced that we in the United States are among the last to begin having access to many treatments and cures compared to other countries. They prove no additional benefits in the process. They only insure the government has a means to profit and control distribution within this country. This time, they'r hands were tied.

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,656 Posts
Good Grief!

LOL!
We just keep trying to save the Lemmings no matter how many jump into the river!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm having a major difficulty with the use of these words words "Unproven Genetically Altered Substance"?

for the record, The SAR2 Virus has been being studied by epidemiologists for over 10 years now. It's only this latest strain (COVID 19) which was somewhat newer to the researchers.
At the same time those on the front lines of genetic research and gene splicing have been working with the new technology of fighting diseases, virus's and infection thru RDNA creation for at least as long as the Epidemiologists have been studying SARs. Once China had sent us the correct DNA string configuration of the virus it didn't take scientists very long at all put work together to create a highly effective man made RDNA sequence to protect against the SARS 2 COVID 19 virus.

If you want to call the first 30,000 people an experiment then so be it. But after the vaccine has proven both safe and highly effective on over 180 million people in this country alone and 100's of million people elsewhere around the world "Experimental" is hardly the word that anyone should use to describe these vaccines.

How do you figure that just because one government agency finally says that a given drug or a given vaccine has now been certified as "approved" that it is now okay to use it? The FDA is so slow at dragging its feet on virtually every drug or remedy that's ever been produced that we in the United States are among the last to begin having access to many treatments and cures compared to other countries. They prove no additional benefits in the process. They only insure the government has a means to profit and control distribution within this country. This time, they'r hands were tied.
1. corona viruses has been studied, sars1 name was given to strain released in middle east early 2010
sars2 name was given to this corona strain after it was released and found to be relative to sars1

2. its not proven safe nor effective

3. they used places like finland to test and see how many gets ill effects

4. welcome to testlab party, we got planty sick people here from those

·
Crossbow Nut
3,804 Posts

Brevity is the soul of wit. Try it sometime.

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,656 Posts
1. corona viruses has been studied, sars1 name was given to strain released in middle east early 2010
sars2 name was given to this corona strain after it was released and found to be relative to sars1

2. its not proven safe nor effective

3. they used places like finland to test and see how many gets ill effects

4. welcome to testlab party, we got planty sick people here from those
While I appreciate the fact that some of your information is partially correct at a high level, it also is partially incorrect in others.

Rather than me outlining the areas where it is not accurate, i think it might be better for me to just post the medical facts and allow
people to read and decipher it for themselves. There have been many SARS Virus's. COVID is classified as a SARS Virus due to
the fact that it shares a number of characteristics shared by other viruses in that family. The article provides and accurate breakdown
of the naming convention used by the WHO to name viruses and all the 19 stands for is the year in which the outbreak began.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the China flu in December, for 1 day I felt real bad , day 2 ate 6 Tylenol knocked out the fever ate 3 kratom capsules felt better... day 4 I was back deer hunting in a freezing blowing snow.... I workout 5 days a week and walk close to twelve miles a week.... a month ago I got rsv, never had it in my life.... sick for six weeks. I blame China and I wish Donald would have nuked them.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #640 ·
I see there is a 900% increase in Covid cases among the immigrants coming over the border and yet....
They are still being flown and bused all over the country. Thats just the ones they checked and they dont check them all, according to the border patrol.

With this being fact, seems this entire discussion is moot. The government is aiding to infect the country faster than people can get shots. Whats the sense?
With stuff like this going one, why bother worrying about it?

621 - 640 of 798 Posts