Crossbow Nation banner
641 - 660 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
The government is aiding to infect the country faster than people can get shots. Whats the sense?
You should keep in mind that "cases" does not represent "disease".
The PCR test as criterion is more than dubious, as you might remember. Not only is the outcome easily manipulated by the cycle count and the threshold (which they don't tell us), but the DNA sequences it tests for are equally dubious. One of the three primer sequences had been identified as common part of chromosome 8 of the human genom.
And 13.000$ is quite an incentive for hospitals to diagnose one with "Covid", isn't it ?
And 34.000$ is another one for said hospitals to put you on a ventilator, isn't it ?
All paid by tax money, of course.

If you (I mean, anyone) want to believe in your doctor, please ignore and forget all of that.
And for God's Sake don't do any own research !!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
I think this is the most important video that has been made in recent years.

higly recommend, watch with thought

·
Registered
82 Posts
Once again, off topic and altering the narrative! I'm not concerned about any of the lifestyle habits or pastimes of the people of this country. They might have consequences, but not anywhere near on the level as this virus. The topic is this virus and its consequences! There's nothing uncertain or maybe about it. It's only a matter a matter of who comes in contact with it.

Today's latest reports on statistics shows that 99.5% of recent hospitalized cases are those who have not been vaccinated. When you have solid statistical evidence that refutes these published reports, then produce them and we can discuss the material.

As for those younger and middle aged folks out there that have heard the rumors about these vaccines possibly having the ability to cause sterility in either women or men recent articles published and circulated thru the medical community have totally debunked these rumors. Why is this pertinent you might ask? Simply because it's yet one more reason many young couples and others are afraid to get vaccinated.

Again, rather taking my word for what the hard facts are concerning this issue simply follow the link I'm providing to a medical information website and read it first hand for yourself. This is not shaming anybody into getting the vaccinations. It's about providing people with factual information that cuts thru the mouthwash and B.S. rumor mill that's putting good peoples lives at risk! Once armed with the facts and the truth, if you still make up your mind not to get vaccinated, then you've made your own bed and I'm sure you'll have no troubled laying in it when the time comes. The following medical article outlines just how far fetched and absurd these rumors are and from a medical standpoint how impossible it is. It further articulates on a much more likely basis how contracting COVID 19 has been proven risky for pregnant woman and how it has been found in the sperm of young men, which could lead to a fertility problem. The medical facts show that in reality the truth is that when it comes to fertility the facts are exactly the opposite of the rumors. It's the un-vaccinated that are at high risk as opposed to the vaccinated being safe when it comes to having children.

More fuel for the fire!

Does the COVID-19 Vaccine Affect Fertility? Here’s What the Experts Say
Your kidding correct. How is lifestyle habits not pertinent. Everyone has been warned about the consequences of smoking, alcohol, and drug consumption. It is YOUR choice to use these, the same as it is YOUR choice to take the vaccine. YOUR choices has consequences. It is simple. If you don't think these habits have worse or at least the same consequences as not taking the vaccine, your absolutely clueless. Additionally, look up the statistics on who is dying. It will clearly open your eyes to who is at risk. How did many, not all, get at risk, personal lifestyle habits. They got some of those statistics in there for you also.
Apparently you have not taken any statistics classes in school. Never let a good statistic go to waste. I can manipulate any statistic you want without working hard at it.
I don't disregard the medical experts, I don't trust any politician, I detest the media, and I don't listen to rumors, and I certainly am not a conspiracy theorist. I look at all the information available, decipher it, and make an informed decision based on MY intellect (however limited it may be). I do question everything and have found in life that if it don't make sense, its not right.

I do have a pause when the politicians and media are pushing something this hard without giving any opposing viewpoints. Makes a person go hmmmmmm whats up!

Again, I will pose the simple question that nobody answered. Why are the experts hesitant to give the vaccine to children if it is such a "home run"? You would think they would be first, but it appears like they may have some long term effects that they are not disclosing. Don't know and statistics don't help.

It's simple. If the vaccine has long term effects, the shot would be a slam dunk for older, at risk people. My mother, 82, cancer survivor, diabetes, overweight, lost two toes, heart issues, on 20 pills a day, caught COVID before she could get the vaccine and survived. COVID did nothing to her, but she still went to get the vaccine (good move). Will I give it to my grandchildren, NO, they are not at risk. My wife got it to travel and wants me to get it to travel. Will I get it, may be, depends on requirements to travel, which, by the way, is stupid, because you can still spread the virus even if you are vaccinated. I don't have any animosity towards people that got the shot, same as I don't have any animosity towards people that smoke or drink, but I think it is a personal decision each person has to make. The government is the LAST entity that should dictate my personal health choices. There job is to protect this country from foreign invaders.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Your kidding correct. How is lifestyle habits not pertinent. Everyone has been warned about the consequences of smoking, alcohol, and drug consumption. It is YOUR choice to use these, the same as it is YOUR choice to take the vaccine. YOUR choices has consequences. It is simple. If you don't think these habits have worse or at least the same consequences as not taking the vaccine, your absolutely clueless. Additionally, look up the statistics on who is dying. It will clearly open your eyes to who is at risk. How did many, not all, get at risk, personal lifestyle habits. They got some of those statistics in there for you also.
Apparently you have not taken any statistics classes in school. Never let a good statistic go to waste. I can manipulate any statistic you want without working hard at it.
I don't disregard the medical experts, I don't trust any politician, I detest the media, and I don't listen to rumors, and I certainly am not a conspiracy theorist. I look at all the information available, decipher it, and make an informed decision based on MY intellect (however limited it may be). I do question everything and have found in life that if it don't make sense, its not right.

I do have a pause when the politicians and media are pushing something this hard without giving any opposing viewpoints. Makes a person go hmmmmmm whats up!

Again, I will pose the simple question that nobody answered. Why are the experts hesitant to give the vaccine to children if it is such a "home run"? You would think they would be first, but it appears like they may have some long term effects that they are not disclosing. Don't know and statistics don't help.

It's simple. If the vaccine has long term effects, the shot would be a slam dunk for older, at risk people. My mother, 82, cancer survivor, diabetes, overweight, lost two toes, heart issues, on 20 pills a day, caught COVID before she could get the vaccine and survived. COVID did nothing to her, but she still went to get the vaccine (good move). Will I give it to my grandchildren, NO, they are not at risk. My wife got it to travel and wants me to get it to travel. Will I get it, may be, depends on requirements to travel, which, by the way, is stupid, because you can still spread the virus even if you are vaccinated. I don't have any animosity towards people that got the shot, same as I don't have any animosity towards people that smoke or drink, but I think it is a personal decision each person has to make. The government is the LAST entity that should dictate my personal health choices. There job is to protect this country from foreign invaders.
and domestic

·
Registered
990 Posts
They should focus on those who makes life miserable for others, instead of those who have they own opinion.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #647 ·
You should keep in mind that "cases" does not represent "disease".
The PCR test as criterion is more than dubious, as you might remember. Not only is the outcome easily manipulated by the cycle count and the threshold (which they don't tell us), but the DNA sequences it tests for are equally dubious. One of the three primer sequences had been identified as common part of chromosome 8 of the human genom.
And 13.000$ is quite an incentive for hospitals to diagnose one with "Covid", isn't it ?
And 34.000$ is another one for said hospitals to put you on a ventilator, isn't it ?
All paid by tax money, of course.

If you (I mean, anyone) want to believe in your doctor, please ignore and forget all of that.
And for God's Sake don't do any own research !!!
More to my point is the fact that the Fed is literally importing Carrying cases and shipping them into the interior.
So why care? Why bother listening to anyone who crys wolf as they are releasing wolves into the pasture.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm having a major difficulty with the use of these words words "Unproven Genetically Altered Substance"?
Do you have a thorough understanding of what those words actually mean?

for the record, The SAR2 Virus has been being studied by epidemiologists for over 10 years now. It's only this latest strain (COVID 19) which was somewhat newer to the researchers.
At the same time those on the front lines of genetic research and gene splicing have been working with the new technology of fighting diseases, virus's and infection thru RDNA creation for at least as long as the Epidemiologists have been studying SARs. Once China had sent us the correct DNA string configuration of the virus it didn't take scientists very long at all put work together to create a highly effective man made RDNA sequence to protect against the SARS 2 COVID 19 virus.

If you want to call the first 30,000 people an experiment then so be it. But after the vaccine has proven both safe and highly effective on over 180 million people in this country alone and 100's of million people elsewhere around the world "Experimental" is hardly the word that anyone should use to describe these vaccines.

How do you figure that just because one government agency finally says that a given drug or a given vaccine has now been certified as "approved" that it is now okay to use it? The FDA is so slow at dragging its feet on virtually every drug or remedy that's ever been produced that we in the United States are among the last to begin having access to many treatments and cures compared to other countries. They prove no additional benefits in the process. They only insure the government has a means to profit and control distribution within this country. This time, they'r hands were tied.
You touched on an excellent subject. Who's hands were tied? Did the government tell the pharmaceuticals to share all of the information with other pharmaceutical companies?
How about some real statistics. If you put $100M into Biotech (BNTX), who created the vaccine that the government gave a blank check to, one year ago, when the stock was $95 per share, it would have netted you $289M today. In less than 18 months you almost tripled your money. Not bad, wonder how many dollars Pelosi's lawyer husband invested (since they are excellent investors)?
Of course, if I put my entire IRA and 401K into this stock, I would be typing this from my yacht instead of my desk at work.
For the record, pharmaceuticals are very risky stock bets, unless the government gives them large checks!

·
Registered
990 Posts
here is googletranslated take from finnish tabloid, talking about research done by finnish healthcare, i did not find papers or nothing how it was done etc, just this article

"
In patients with corona, the antibodies remained in the body for a year
The majority of those infected with the coronavirus still had neutralizing antibodies more than a year after they became ill, according to a study by the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL).

The study measured the persistence of antibodies in the body six months and a year after infection.

One year after infection, antibodies were detected in up to 97% of subjects. However, their number after one year was about a third lower than it had been six months after becoming infected.

According to Merit Melin, THL's research manager, research into antibody levels will also help assess the protection provided by vaccines and its duration.

Patients with severe disease requiring hospitalization had significantly higher levels of antibodies than those with mild disease. All patients with severe disease still had neutralizing antibodies after one year.

- The results of the study show that after coronavirus infection, neutralizing antibodies and protection against a new infection are maintained for a long time if the amount of antibodies was initially high, Melin says in a statement.

The study found that, especially in patients with mild disease, the antibodies were unable to neutralize such well-modified forms of the virus compared to the basal form of the coronavirus. In particular, the amount of neutralizing antibodies against beta and delta variants was significantly lower.

Those invited for the study had been infected with coronavirus in the spring of last year. The infection had been confirmed by a PCR test, after which they had not been diagnosed with a new coronavirus infection and had not received a coronavirus vaccine before sampling.

A total of 1,292 individuals were tested for antibodies six months after infection and 367 individuals were tested one year later.

"

THL: Koronan sairastaneilla vasta-aineet säilyivät kehossa vuoden ajan – IS seuraa - Kotimaa - Ilta-Sanomat

anyone claiming that vaccines are effective have no clue whatsoever

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1 XR
111 Posts
Any other vaccine would have been pulled by the CDC but NOT Covid-19 vaccines! The vaccines has contributed to thousands of deaths! Let alone leaving thousands of young men sterile for the rest of their lives! They can keep their vaccines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,637 Posts

In relation to your thoughts about the government staying out of the business of requiring people to get vaccinated, we can agree to disagree on that matter.

As I recall it was the federal government under the department of Human Health and Safety that set the public health and safety regulations which do not permit
children in this country to enter schools unless proof of the required set of vaccinations can be furnished first. Likewise, in order to dorm at colleges there are a
different set of vaccinations that are required before you can gain acceptance and that's regardless if they are public or private institutions. It's all about being in
a close proximity to others.

Try joining any branch of the U.S. Military. There you don't get to furnish proof of vaccinations. If you're being shipped overseas they administer all required
vaccinations for your safety and the safety of the other men you'll be in contact with and you have no say in any of it. The pointy here is public health and safety
takes precedent, not your individual preferences or concerns. I just provided 3 examples of when and how the government has total control of the right to be
involved in the vaccinations we receive.

As for your questions about why they are not yet administering these vaccines to children, there are two basic and simple reasons for it. To date there have been
no widespread testing on children under the age of 12 and this was not a focus since early on it was unknown on why the virus was not attacking young children.
Now it's been learned that the newer variants are affecting them, so research and study groups are being studied, but that takes time to correlate and understand.
Second, young children under the age of 12 have underdeveloped immune systems, so the same vaccines given to people above that age might have different
effects on their ability to build a viable immune response to the virus. Scientists are not going to risk the welfare of children until they'r certain.

I've now taken far more time than intended to provide you and others with all the necessary information necessary to disprove the false rumors being spread and
plenty of real world fact based information as it applies to this virus. I also suggested numerous times that if for any reason there's anything you doubt about what
I've provided in links or written you check with your own healthcare professionals. That said, I'm sure you have enough information to make up your own minds
as to whether or not you should get vaccinated or not? As you've stated, your life, your choice! I wish you well either way!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #652 ·
In relation to your thoughts about the government staying out of the business of requiring people to get vaccinated, we can agree to disagree on that matter.

As I recall it was the federal government under the department of Human Health and Safety that set the public health and safety regulations which do not permit
children in this country to enter schools unless proof of the required set of vaccinations can be furnished first. Likewise, in order to dorm at colleges there are a
different set of vaccinations that are required before you can gain acceptance and that's regardless if they are public or private institutions. It's all about being in

Try joining any branch of the U.S. Military. There you don't get to furnish proof of vaccinations. If you're being shipped overseas they administer all required
vaccinations for your safety and the safety of the other men you'll be in contact with and you have no say in any of it. The pointy here is public health and safety
takes precedent, not your individual preferences or concerns. I just provided 3 examples of when and how the government has total control of the right to be

As for your questions about why they are not yet administering these vaccines to children, there are two basic and simple reasons for it. To date there have been
no widespread testing on children under the age of 12 and this was not a focus since early on it was unknown on why the virus was not attacking young children.
Now it's been learned that the newer variants are affecting them, so research and study groups are being studied, but that takes time to correlate and understand.
Second, young children under the age of 12 have underdeveloped immune systems, so the same vaccines given to people above that age might have different
effects on their ability to build a viable immune response to the virus. Scientists are not going to risk the welfare of children until they'r certain.

I've now taken far more time than intended to provide you and others with all the necessary information necessary to disprove the false rumors being spread and
plenty of real world fact based information as it applies to this virus. I also suggested numerous times that if for any reason there's anything you doubt about what
I've provided in links or written you check with your own healthcare professionals. That said, I'm sure you have enough information to make up your own minds
as to whether or not you should get vaccinated or not? As you've stated, your life, your choice! I wish you well either way!
BUT... not everyone is required unless they submit. School/service are just required to enter but not required to exist as a citizen.
Thats all that really matters.

·
Registered
990 Posts

think i found fault on every sentece on that wall of text, not sure and not going to re read

just few that left tingling in my mind:

its good thing if childrens now get more time with they parents
(edit: mostly as there is lots of parents that have no clue whatsoever)

military only cares health as long as your in field, if ur not in field it dosnt matter
ive gotten few mil equipments and ive stopped buying em as they really are not what they used to be
they only last few months, just enough to get someone killed

they gave who and un right to announce pandemia from anything, thus way to remove your rights
this brakes every constitution and or law ever written

·
Registered
ScorpyD ACLEUS 460
3,637 Posts
BUT... not everyone is required unless they submit. School/service are just required to enter but not required to exist as a citizen.
Thats all that really matters.
I guess I'm not understanding your explanation. If you had already received the required vaccinations before you entered on the basis of it being required by the federal government or US Military, then existing within those environments is irrelevant due to the fact that everyone else has already received the same vaccinations or they wouldn't be there. To be clear, my response addressed the issue of whether or not our government should have the right to force people to get vaccinated by not allowing the un-vaccinated to board planes, cruise ships or other venues?
I simply outlined they already have the poser and have used it over the years in different ways to insure public health measures.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I guess I'm not understanding your explanation. If you had already received the required vaccinations before you entered on the basis of it being required by the federal government or US Military, then existing within those environments is irrelevant due to the fact that everyone else has already received the same vaccinations or they wouldn't be there. To be clear, my response addressed the issue of whether or not our government should have the right to force people to get vaccinated by not allowing the un-vaccinated to board planes, cruise ships or other venues?
I simply outlined they already have the poser and have used it over the years in different ways to insure public health measures.
most if not all of those vaccines given in western world is totally useless against strains in middle east and far east

all of those vaccines prevents you to get life time immunity against all of those strains, if your vaccines goes out of date and you get sick, you get really really sick

but its for your safety right?

go and ask your academic friends if they are aware of these things please

·
Registered
E Tennessee
282 Posts
I'm guessing that 380 means that The government has absolutely no standing to be able to force the shot on anyone that doesn't want it. Any more than they can force you into the public.gov education system or the .gov military. What's so hard to understand about about basic civil liberties for some folks? In a free society there are always independent options.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #659 ·
I was stating that public/private schools are not a requirement and neither is the armed services, so relating vaccines to those institutions does not address the rights of citizens freedoms given by the constitution presently.
Therefore, moot.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I was stating that public/private schools are not a requirement and neither is the armed services, so relating vaccines to those institutions does not address the rights of citizens freedoms given by the constitution presently.
Therefore, moot.
at our beloved and free country both of those are mandatory, pretty sure you get jabbed multiple times in both institutions

641 - 660 of 758 Posts