Crossbow Nation banner
1541 - 1560 of 1766 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
My wife’s cousin got a flu shot several years back. Was a perfectly normal kid. After the shot had seizures and other issues. Now he is severely mentally handicapped and has to live in assisted living.
That’s horrible. Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
Here is one I hadn't heard yet.
Font Screenshot Number Document

Couldn't get the link for this one.

But it's just another jab forced on our healthcare workers. No wonder they are resigning.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
Seems to me the civil war was fought over states rights……I know…..some woke “genius” is going to claim it was fought over slavery because that’s the woke narrative. Btw Brandon doesn’t make laws nor does anyone in the executive branch of government.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Seems to me the civil war was fought over states rights……I know…..some woke “genius” is going to claim it was fought over slavery because that’s the woke narrative. Btw Brandon doesn’t make laws nor does anyone in the executive branch of government.
I heard the American civil war was because the southern states were not taxed fairly - the northern states got a better tax deal, so the southern states decided to walk out of the Union and have their own currency

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I heard the American civil war was because the southern states were not taxed fairly - the northern states got a better tax deal, so the southern states decided to walk out of the Union and have their own currency
Yes the north was trying to tax the south to pay for their industrial expansions. That’s part of it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good news Canadian and Mexican visitors will be allowed if have Covid vax proof.....
But invaders from the southern border require nothing??¿??????? The lying Liars who lie.
Let's go Brandon!

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
Yep. The border has been open for Fentanyl and human trafficking and now it'll be open for "nonessential" travel. Perfectly logical!
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
Yep. The border has been open for Fentanyl and human trafficking and now it'll be open for "nonessential" travel. Perfectly logical!
Oncebitten
im fairly sure drug stores sells fentanyl in form that has reliable dozes, its not fentanyl it self that kills, its mostly if its been put in pills with unknown quantities that kills

·
Registered
788 Posts
im fairly sure drug stores sells fentanyl in form that has reliable dozes, its not fentanyl it self that kills, its mostly if its been put in pills with unknown quantities that kills
Makes no difference at all… still it’s coming over the border and Biden is welcoming it with open arms while it kills. I’m about to be 51. This is without a doubt the worst excuse for leadership we have had in my lifetime. None of the others have even come close to this type of failure to serve the country. Period.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
If you're counting on the jab.... Not likely. Has no effect on Delta.

Better get some ivermectin and vitamin D.
Your statement forgets, OVER 99% of all being hospitalized have not had the, as the theorist put it, "JAB" so that says 1%'rs are not being infected, that is simple logic, no science needed!

QUOTE="SteveUK, post: 1512593, member: 66878"]
You do know that the CV-19 virus has never been isolated don't you - meaning that nobody has their hands on it - not governments, labs, nobody

The CV-19 shots are developed from computer models of what they think CV-19 is - its all BS science
[/QUOTE]
If you look at the facts, and ignore the theories, that BS science is working a lot better than the "THEORIES"
im keen to understand and know how Amish are doing,

would you be kind and please let me know how many deaths have been occured in these two years, compared to previous years

and if there is lots of people with serious permanent injuries from getting sick, like shortness of breath or having hard time to breath

and if there is many with temporary symptoms like loss of taste, dizziness and so on

please would help me a lot if you would be so kind and provide this information

-fly-
I waited to answer this BS question till my visit today with my family Doctor, yes he's Amish, lives by the Amish church, but several years ago was the " State of Ohio PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR!" voted for by Physicians Statewide! But he is still governed by the Amish Church! Which most of you theorist don't have a clue other than what you read to what that entails!
Door Fixture Building Chair Event

But, short fact is after getting Covid,,, at his Amish Church, where 21 others contracted it and came down with it within the same week of each other, and they all had the one thing in common, they attended that service within 2 weeks of their coming down with it. For the first time in his 69 years has a heart problem, and has been on oxygen 7-24 since he came off the ventilator!! He can only sit and watch TV since covid without having oxygen! He had to have some kinda transmitter or something put in to monitor or keep his heart rate since the covid as well!

Sorry but unlike so many here that offer so much worthless information, they obtain from reading or making up, or theorizing in their paranoid wanna be right state of mind, when they are in a so wrong state! I only comment on the facts, and that is the fact, as well as 3 others of the 21 that suffer lack of energy trouble breathing when the do anything, or other unexplained medical conditions since that church service that he has knowledge of. I will mention he also stated that has not had contact with some of those that were part of this initial infection since, so there are probably others still facing post covid issues, if they are like those he has witnessed in his practice like several that had covid he treated, there are several that have suddenly suffered strength and breathing problems that were his patience since having covid! FACTS! not theories! or imaginary paranoid thoughts! Just hands on personal FACTS!
Ah man…. You were SO Close!!! If we had just let our immune systems handle this nonsense almost two years ago we’d likely have herd immunity and no “delta variant”. But of course then big pharma wouldn’t have had record earning years. Lots of small businesses would still exist, we wouldn’t have cargo ships sitting off the west coast unable to disembark, the economy wouldn’t be in a complete shambles, government overreach would of course still happen but not be at this blatantly unconstitutional level or be as widely accepted by people (mostly those who cling to the
magic injection to help government save them), tens of thousands of people in the USA alone wouldn’t have been murdered by the injection, hundreds of thousands in the USA wouldn’t be permanently debilitated by the injection, hospitals wouldn’t have made billions of dollars from falsification of death certificates, air traffic controllers would still be on the job, pilots would still be flying airliners at southwest rather than walking off due to injection mandates, (like the air traffic controllers) Seattle Washington wouldn’t be looking to fire 40% of its police force for refusal of the injection mandate, children in public schools down to 4K wouldn’t be deprived of oxygen by senseless mask mandates, I could go on but you wouldn’t get it anyway because the media induced fear has way too much control over your life so….. yeah, you were close.
Like I said, your comment has side stepped so many facts I don't think anyone could answer them all!!

But mind you, those jabbed,,, are less than 1% of the problem today! the other 99% infected and hospitalized have not been vaccinated!!! But carry on with disinformation, out of the thousands on this forum, you have a couple dozen that share your same witt!

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
I waited to answer this BS question till my visit today with my family Doctor, yes he's Amish, lives by the Amish church, but several years ago was the " State of Ohio PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR!" voted for by Physicians Statewide! But he is still governed by the Amish Church! Which most of you theorist don't have a clue other than what you read to what that entails!
View attachment 208794
But, short fact is after getting Covid,,, at his Amish Church, where 21 others contracted it and came down with it within the same week of each other, and they all had the one thing in common, they attended that service within 2 weeks of their coming down with it. For the first time in his 69 years has a heart problem, and has been on oxygen 7-24 since he came off the ventilator!! He can only sit and watch TV since covid without having oxygen! He had to have some kinda transmitter or something put in to monitor or keep his heart rate since the covid as well!

Sorry but unlike so many here that offer so much worthless information, they obtain from reading or making up, or theorizing in their paranoid wanna be right state of mind, when they are in a so wrong state! I only comment on the facts, and that is the fact, as well as 3 others of the 21 that suffer lack of energy trouble breathing when the do anything, or other unexplained medical conditions since that church service that he has knowledge of. I will mention he also stated that has not had contact with some of those that were part of this initial infection since, so there are probably others still facing post covid issues, if they are like those he has witnessed in his practice like several that had covid he treated, there are several that have suddenly suffered strength and breathing problems that were his patience since having covid! FACTS! not theories! or imaginary paranoid thoughts! Just hands on personal FACTS!

Like I said, your comment has side stepped so many facts I don't think anyone could answer them all!!

But mind you, those jabbed,,, are less than 1% of the problem today! the other 99% infected and hospitalized have not been vaccinated!!! But carry on with disinformation, out of the thousands on this forum, you have a couple dozen that share your same witt!
so one almost managed to get killed by ill treatment in hospital and 21 left in weakened condition
your friend was lucky to survive ventilator incase you do not understand that, but permanent lung damage is common out from it

i asked real numbers, and i really and honestly wanted to know those and was very very hopefull you could provide em

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
“Your statement forgets, OVER 99% of all being hospitalized have not had the, as the theorist put it, "JAB" so that says 1%'rs are not being infected, that is simple logic, no science needed!”

Exactly!!! That is your problem. “No science needed” as you clearly state. So where did you get your figures other than by extracting them from your ponderous back side?
Here are some facts instead;
This is only in Maryland. If you like I can find some more actual facts for you rather than some agenda driven anecdotes.
As @fly states mistreatment at hospitals is a very real problem as well which I’ve addressed in earlier posts.
ultimately you shared exactly zero factual evidence to support your position. But I understand. If I had the injection in my body I’d be afraid and looking to find some sort of hope to cling to as well. Sadly here’s the truth. You have an experimental gene modification inside your body that we know nothing about with respect to what it’s going to do to you in the future. But HAS been shown to dramatically increase cancer rate among test animals. There is no data regarding human use because that study is currently being conducted. On you…. And millions of others who were so afraid of a virus with a mortality rate of .03% that they rushed out to have it injected into them.Good or bad it’s in there. There’s no getting that crap out now. You better hope and pray there are no serious consequences in the years to come.
again, it’s killed tens of thousands already and debilitated hundreds of thousands and those numbers are steadily climbing.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts

Here are some facts awaiting your scholarly comment. yeah thanks for playing…….🤡

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
so one almost managed to get killed by ill treatment in hospital and 21 left in weakened condition
your friend was lucky to survive ventilator incase you do not understand that, but permanent lung damage is common out from it

i asked real numbers, and i really and honestly wanted to know those and was very very hopefull you could provide em
And zero actual numbers of deaths provided. Just a lot more 🐂💩 rhetoric.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
“Your statement forgets, OVER 99% of all being hospitalized have not had the, as the theorist put it, "JAB" so that says 1%'rs are not being infected, that is simple logic, no science needed!”

Exactly!!! That is your problem. “No science needed” as you clearly state. So where did you get your figures other than by extracting them from your ponderous back side?
Here are some facts instead;
This is only in Maryland. If you like I can find some more actual facts for you rather than some agenda driven anecdotes.
As @fly states mistreatment at hospitals is a very real problem as well which I’ve addressed in earlier posts.
ultimately you shared exactly zero factual evidence to support your position. But I understand. If I had the injection in my body I’d be afraid and looking to find some sort of hope to cling to as well. Sadly here’s the truth. You have an experimental gene modification inside your body that we know nothing about with respect to what it’s going to do to you in the future. But HAS been shown to dramatically increase cancer rate among test animals. There is no data regarding human use because that study is currently being conducted. On you…. And millions of others who were so afraid of a virus with a mortality rate of .03% that they rushed out to have it injected into them.Good or bad it’s in there. There’s no getting that crap out now. You better hope and pray there are no serious consequences in the years to come.
again, it’s killed tens of thousands already and debilitated hundreds of thousands and those numbers are steadily climbing.
did you read the entire article, and what the doctor said,, ""It's critical to get your vaccine to decrease your chance of getting hospitalized, and also it turns out, long-COVID, those lingering symptoms, are much less likely to happen in the vaccinated as well, so there are a lot of good reasons to get vaccinated," Kalyanaraman said" straight from what you posted!

Reactions: Doehunter

·
Registered
2,865 Posts

That was not what I said, you wanted real numbers, the one on oxegen the rest of his life, or at least over a year later and seems to be no better, was a doctor! mine! I said his own group, of only 21 people, at least 4 are suffering life long health issues, but you don't want facts,, in fact,,, I can see you can't comprehend facts!! carry on, we are thru! Like I said, I could care less who gets them know! I have mine, and will follow the Doctors and Scientist guides. You continue to listen to the theorists, and paraniod that refuse facts! Good Day!

Oh ya, that is only 21, and only about half that we know for certain, he had no knowledge of the other 1/2 that were infected, so out of the 11 in his circle of the Amish community that would mean 4 suffering life long physical impairment from covid was 37%! But far from the 1% nationwide being put on ventilators that are vaccinated! 💉

1541 - 1560 of 1766 Posts