If you look at the facts, and ignore the theories, that BS science is working a lot better than the "THEORIES"Your statement forgets, OVER 99% of all being hospitalized have not had the, as the theorist put it, "JAB" so that says 1%'rs are not being infected, that is simple logic, no science needed!
QUOTE="SteveUK, post: 1512593, member: 66878"]
You do know that the CV-19 virus has never been isolated don't you - meaning that nobody has their hands on it - not governments, labs, nobody
The CV-19 shots are developed from computer models of what they think CV-19 is - its all BS science
I waited to answer this BS question till my visit today with my family Doctor, yes he's Amish, lives by the Amish church, but several years ago was the " State of Ohio PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR!" voted for by Physicians Statewide! But he is still governed by the Amish Church! Which most of you theorist don't have a clue other than what you read to what that entails!
View attachment 208794
But, short fact is after getting Covid,,, at his Amish Church, where 21 others contracted it and came down with it within the same week of each other, and they all had the one thing in common, they attended that service within 2 weeks of their coming down with it. For the first time in his 69 years has a heart problem, and has been on oxygen 7-24 since he came off the ventilator!! He can only sit and watch TV since covid without having oxygen! He had to have some kinda transmitter or something put in to monitor or keep his heart rate since the covid as well!
Sorry but unlike so many here that offer so much worthless information, they obtain from reading or making up, or theorizing in their paranoid wanna be right state of mind, when they are in a so wrong state! I only comment on the facts, and that is the fact, as well as 3 others of the 21 that suffer lack of energy trouble breathing when the do anything, or other unexplained medical conditions since that church service that he has knowledge of. I will mention he also stated that has not had contact with some of those that were part of this initial infection since, so there are probably others still facing post covid issues, if they are like those he has witnessed in his practice like several that had covid he treated, there are several that have suddenly suffered strength and breathing problems that were his patience since having covid! FACTS! not theories! or imaginary paranoid thoughts! Just hands on personal FACTS!
Like I said, your comment has side stepped so many facts I don't think anyone could answer them all!!
But mind you, those jabbed,,, are less than 1% of the problem today! the other 99% infected and hospitalized have not been vaccinated!!! But carry on with disinformation, out of the thousands on this forum, you have a couple dozen that share your same witt!
You are really full of it.