Crossbow Nation banner
1561 - 1580 of 1766 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Your statement forgets, OVER 99% of all being hospitalized have not had the, as the theorist put it, "JAB" so that says 1%'rs are not being infected, that is simple logic, no science needed!

QUOTE="SteveUK, post: 1512593, member: 66878"]
You do know that the CV-19 virus has never been isolated don't you - meaning that nobody has their hands on it - not governments, labs, nobody

The CV-19 shots are developed from computer models of what they think CV-19 is - its all BS science
If you look at the facts, and ignore the theories, that BS science is working a lot better than the "THEORIES"

I waited to answer this BS question till my visit today with my family Doctor, yes he's Amish, lives by the Amish church, but several years ago was the " State of Ohio PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR!" voted for by Physicians Statewide! But he is still governed by the Amish Church! Which most of you theorist don't have a clue other than what you read to what that entails!
View attachment 208794
But, short fact is after getting Covid,,, at his Amish Church, where 21 others contracted it and came down with it within the same week of each other, and they all had the one thing in common, they attended that service within 2 weeks of their coming down with it. For the first time in his 69 years has a heart problem, and has been on oxygen 7-24 since he came off the ventilator!! He can only sit and watch TV since covid without having oxygen! He had to have some kinda transmitter or something put in to monitor or keep his heart rate since the covid as well!

Sorry but unlike so many here that offer so much worthless information, they obtain from reading or making up, or theorizing in their paranoid wanna be right state of mind, when they are in a so wrong state! I only comment on the facts, and that is the fact, as well as 3 others of the 21 that suffer lack of energy trouble breathing when the do anything, or other unexplained medical conditions since that church service that he has knowledge of. I will mention he also stated that has not had contact with some of those that were part of this initial infection since, so there are probably others still facing post covid issues, if they are like those he has witnessed in his practice like several that had covid he treated, there are several that have suddenly suffered strength and breathing problems that were his patience since having covid! FACTS! not theories! or imaginary paranoid thoughts! Just hands on personal FACTS!

Like I said, your comment has side stepped so many facts I don't think anyone could answer them all!!

But mind you, those jabbed,,, are less than 1% of the problem today! the other 99% infected and hospitalized have not been vaccinated!!! But carry on with disinformation, out of the thousands on this forum, you have a couple dozen that share your same witt!
[/QUOTE]
You are really full of it.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
As I've talked to family and friends that have taken the jab I have noticed how they defend the jab no matter what facts you show them. Some of the most respected people I know took the jab and when I ask them questions about the side effects people have had they get all angry and defensive.

The Government has finally found an effective way of turning us against each other. They couldn't start a class war and as hard as they have tried they could not start a race war. But they finally found a way to get us to tear each other up.
The vaccinated believe the unvaccinated are spreading "variants" of the virus and the unvaccinated believe that vaccinated people are carrying the virus and the "vax" is keeping their bodies from showing the symptoms which allows them to spread the virus without knowing they even have it.

Each group believes the other group is harming them in one way or another. And it's only a matter of time before they start retaliating against the folks who they believe are harming them.

In the meantime the Government is in the background stripping away our rights and protections, and skimming even more of our tax dollars to fill their wallets and to fund their next dilemma.

And they are laughing all the way to the damn bank!

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

Oncebitten

·
Registered
688 Posts
Fact. It is Treatable.
Fact, natural immunity is better.
Fact the so called vaccine is experimental & only available by an emergency order. Not science.
Fact, given the natural immunity + the investigational vaccine numbers the USA is at nearly 100% protected.
So, why are the libtarsds still crying in fear.

Fact Covid19 does not scare me.

Tyranny….. Now that’s worth fighting.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
did you read the entire article, and what the doctor said,, ""It's critical to get your vaccine to decrease your chance of getting hospitalized, and also it turns out, long-COVID, those lingering symptoms, are much less likely to happen in the vaccinated as well, so there are a lot of good reasons to get vaccinated," Kalyanaraman said" straight from what you posted!
Yes I read that. I’m not in agreement with the opinion expressed (the doctors opinion is not substantiated fact certainly we can agree that he “feels” people should be injected) only the actual facts regarding the number of injected still hospitalized. You made up numbers to say that 99% of injected people don’t become hospitalized. And only 1% are vaccinated. Which is obvious bullshit right? Use your head stop basing your opinion on feelings.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
That was not what I said, you wanted real numbers, the one on oxegen the rest of his life, or at least over a year later and seems to be no better, was a doctor! mine! I said his own group, of only 21 people, at least 4 are suffering life long health issues, but you don't want facts,, in fact,,, I can see you can't comprehend facts!! carry on, we are thru! Like I said, I could care less who gets them know! I have mine, and will follow the Doctors and Scientist guides. You continue to listen to the theorists, and paraniod that refuse facts! Good Day!

Oh ya, that is only 21, and only about half that we know for certain, he had no knowledge of the other 1/2 that were infected, so out of the 11 in his circle of the Amish community that would mean 4 suffering life long physical impairment from covid was 37%! But far from the 1% nationwide being put on ventilators that are vaccinated! 💉
[/QUOTE
You were asked to provide numbers of mortalities. Because you found none you changed the narrative. Typical liberal response when facts can’t be obtained to substantiate claims.

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
That was not what I said, you wanted real numbers, the one on oxegen the rest of his life, or at least over a year later and seems to be no better, was a doctor! mine! I said his own group, of only 21 people, at least 4 are suffering life long health issues, but you don't want facts,, in fact,,, I can see you can't comprehend facts!! carry on, we are thru! Like I said, I could care less who gets them know! I have mine, and will follow the Doctors and Scientist guides. You continue to listen to the theorists, and paraniod that refuse facts! Good Day!

Oh ya, that is only 21, and only about half that we know for certain, he had no knowledge of the other 1/2 that were infected, so out of the 11 in his circle of the Amish community that would mean 4 suffering life long physical impairment from covid was 37%! But far from the 1% nationwide being put on ventilators that are vaccinated! 💉
You were asked to provide numbers of mortalities. Because you found none you changed the narrative. Typical liberal response when facts can’t be obtained to substantiate claims

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
The numbers just dont friggin add up.
Plain and simple.
Believe em if you want.
But they are being reported by corrupt Government agencies to the same media that has had to retract story after story and statement after statement in recent years.
I dont trust a single one of em.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!
LETS GO BRANDON!!!

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
The injected have One thing in common. They are the single most scared group of people I’ve ever seen. Willing to trade EVERYTHING for government to protect them even from this straw man boogie man. Most of them know they screwed up by allowing themselves to be used as medical test subjects and they project that anger on anyone who reminds them of that mistake.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Willing to trade EVERYTHING for government to protect them even from this straw man boogie man.
A few of my work mates and archery club mates just took it to ged rid of the restriction. From October first, many shops tell you to show vaxx proof or wear a mask. As does my company since last week.
My point is - many of them don't know they trade everything.
They don't have second thoughs - I guess not even first thoughts ...

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
A few of my work mates and archery club mates just took it to ged rid of the restriction. From October first, many shops tell you to show vaxx proof or wear a mask. As does my company since last week.
Yes I think many got injected just because they were afraid of what other people think. Or because others told them they should or because others got injected. Or as you said to avoid any kind of “social hassle”. So much for free will and critical thought.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
They say 75% of the people in the State of Maine have taken this experimental vaccine. I shudder to think of what the consequences will be should serious long term side effects arise.

Governments, and leaders in general have a very bad track record when it comes to "protecting and providing" for their citizens.
If there are no religious exemptions why is a large part of our Government exempt.
It just doesn't make sense.

Not getting it. Not letting our innocent children get it. If that means we have to live like peasants or animals... so be it. You have to choose which hill to die on and I guess this is ours. Worse things than this have happened and the future surely holds horrors that will make today's troubles seem petty in comparison.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
They say 75% of the people in the State of Maine have taken this experimental vaccine. I shudder to think of what the consequences will be should serious long term side effects arise.

Governments, and leaders in general have a very bad track record when it comes to "protecting and providing" for their citizens.
If there are no religious exemptions why is a large part of our Government exempt.
It just doesn't make sense.

Not getting it. Not letting our innocent children get it. If that means we have to live like peasants or animals... so be it. You have to choose which hill to die on and I guess this is ours. Worse things than this have happened and the future surely holds horrors that will make today's troubles seem petty in comparison.
Take care
Oncebitten
amen brother!

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts

im sorry im really trying my hardest to understand what are you saying, english is not my native either

so if i got this right, out from 21 who got exposed all got sick and 4 of em got fatique and 1 got permanent lung damage from ventilator?

and these are all Amish thats living healthy life and not exposed to modern poisons?
or have i misunderstood how Amish lives nowdays? have they gotten modern?

please do not misjudge me, im really trying to understand what are you saying

·
Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
There is no data regarding human use because that study is currently being conducted. On you…. And millions of others
Yes, the human trial is a 3 year trial - but the test animal trial results were known before the human trial began

They stopped testing on animals as it became futile - half of the animals died within 2 weeks, and the animals that did not die within 2 weeks, were all dead 2 years later - they tested cats, monkeys, mink, etc. whatever animal they tried it on, they all died, and I can't see any reason that anybody thought the results would be different for humans

There has since been a clean-up operation, and most of the animal test info purged from the internet, and false info has replaced it stating "no animals died"

People who have taken the shots are classed as having "volunteered" - so anything that happens to them is their own fault legally

·
Registered
416 Posts
HAS been shown to dramatically increase cancer rate among test animals.
With the cat trials, the cats that did not die quickly, died through cytokine storm when they were exposed to the virus they were supposed to be protected from

Right from the start, there have been many warnings about the same thing happening to humans - this video is about a guy who suffered the same fate as the cats when his body turned on itself

Reactions: Oncebitten

·
Registered
416 Posts
I feel sorry for the lot of them.
I did feel sorry for them as they didn't know - but not when they are shown the truth and they then deny all the facts - that is pure ego in control of their mind

I, and people I know, saw through the covid scam straight away - we were expecting something - but we were shocked by how gullible the vast majority of the people were, and how they just would not listen to anything other than the government, government advisors, and the media

I have since hardened my heart, and now see opportunities - dead people don't need nice cars, nice houses, etc. - everything will be on the second hand market at rock bottom prices

In Britain, when the black death that killed a third of the population ended, things were good for the survivors - their labor was in demand and for the first time ever they were paid well for their work

Reactions: Doehunter

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
I did feel sorry for them as they didn't know - but not when they are shown the truth and they then deny all the facts - that is pure ego in control of their mind

I, and people I know, saw through the covid scam straight away - we were expecting something - but we were shocked by how gullible the vast majority of the people were, and how they just would not listen to anything other than the government, government advisors, and the media

I have since hardened my heart, and now see opportunities - dead people don't need nice cars, nice houses, etc. - everything will be on the second hand market at rock bottom prices

In Britain, when the black death that killed a third of the population ended, things were good for the survivors - their labor was in demand and for the first time ever they were paid well for their work
Disturbing...but true none the less.

1561 - 1580 of 1766 Posts