Crossbow Nation banner
1581 - 1600 of 1766 Posts

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
It’s actually a lot worse than I thought. 😞….. a lot worse…..

·
Crazy Ol' Foole
2,661 Posts
It’s actually a lot worse than I thought. 😞….. a lot worse…..
It gets even better!

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
Yes, the human trial is a 3 year trial - but the test animal trial results were known before the human trial began

They stopped testing on animals as it became futile - half of the animals died within 2 weeks, and the animals that did not die within 2 weeks, were all dead 2 years later - they tested cats, monkeys, mink, etc. whatever animal they tried it on, they all died, and I can't see any reason that anybody thought the results would be different for humans

There has since been a clean-up operation, and most of the animal test info purged from the internet, and false info has replaced it stating "no animals died"

People who have taken the shots are classed as having "volunteered" - so anything that happens to them is their own fault legally
i only followed early mrna testings and it wasnt in the big news how animals suffered. i later learned that they managed to get em live longer than few months, but ended em suffering within 2 years, those that did not die due process that is
so not all of em died in 2 years, but was actually put down, but suffer they did

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
So the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that doesn't protected the already protected?

Now that's real science right there
Nobody wants to answer that question. Jab or no Nah, either is really nobody's business.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
What if you already had covid and have the antibodies?
People always fail to mention that for some reason.
Talk to your doctor. Most recommend you still get vaccinated.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
Talk to your doctor. Most recommend you still get vaccinated.
Have you seen this video? Why would he need to be vaccinated when his bodies naturally produced antibodies are better than any vaccine? This is from a scientist. Who studies such things, in a laboratory.
Not trying to offend or disrespect you in any way. Just a question. A conversation. This is how discoveries are made. Questions, theories, ideas, discussions.
Take care
Oncebitten

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
To find the answers these days is very easy. Follow the money. All the time, everytime. Its always the damn money. What a shame.
Take care
Oncebitten
imagine if all the books and guides of how to catch a criminal was made to never catch an pro

·
Registered
416 Posts
mask wearing for years to come and concentration camps for covid infected in Australia to be completed….. next year?

A few days ago I watched a video of a woman who was visiting New York City - the coffee shop she wanted to go into also required a vaccination card to be shown - I hope these outlets go bust

·
Registered
Excalibur Mag 340
653 Posts
A few days ago I watched a video of a woman who was visiting New York City - the coffee shop she wanted to go into also required a vaccination card to be shown - I hope these outlets go bust
When I want to have a real coffee shop experience I generally just pour my regular coffee in a paper cup, write someone else’s name on the cup and throw a five dollar bill in the garbage.

·
Registered
Backinda woods of Maine
1,509 Posts
When I want to have a real coffee shop experience I generally just pour my regular coffee in a paper cup, write someone else’s name on the cup and throw a five dollar bill in the garbage.
In order to seem more sophisticated I only pay 5 bucks per coffee from a man with his unwashed hair in a bun!

Question: of all these darned emojis we have and we have not one single Man Bun emoji?!?!
Like...literally...that's not very inclusive! OMG

Think I'm losin it!
Oncebitten

·
Crazy Ol' Foole
2,661 Posts
In order to seem more sophisticated I only pay 5 bucks per coffee from a man with his unwashed hair in a bun!

Question: of all these darned emojis we have and we have not one single Man Bun emoji?!?!
Like...literally...that's not very inclusive! OMG

Think I'm losin it!
Oncebitten
I don't reference "man-buns". To me they're all knot heads.

1581 - 1600 of 1766 Posts