Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out deer hunting,in South Western Ontario last week and saw this Wiley ba*stard sneaking around. Not on my watch... Pull up my Excalibur micro raid 335 ,laced with a famous Vixen Master string and Zombie Slayer arrows cut to 16 and 1/2 in. And blessed with Luminocs. Didn't need to use my Vendetta 2 today ,not with a shot this close. Captured it on a head mounted go pro 3, on narrow setting.
Hope you enjoy the video.

Watch "2018 coyote smash" on YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh yeah big congrats on killing that nasty yote

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Great! Another one bites the dust!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Nice! Shot and Kill.

What's more satisfying, getting honeybees thru the winter or bow killing a nasty coyote?

IMO, it's a tie.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Way to go! Keep at it! Nice video.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I was out deer hunting,in South Western Ontario last week and saw this Wiley ba*stard sneaking around. Not on my watch... Pull up my Excalibur micro raid 335 ,laced with a famous Vixen Master string and Zombie Slayer arrows cut to 16 and 1/2 in. And blessed with Luminocs. Didn't need to use my Vendetta 2 today ,not with a shot this close. Captured it on a head mounted go pro 3, on narrow setting.

Sweet!! Great shot and video too. Like your out look on coyotes also. I know they are a necessary part of the ecosystem, but right now I have a vendetta on yodel dogs for completely devouring a big doe shot last week. Way to make that Excalibur sing. Well done!

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
I'll take a coyote shot ANYTIME grrr….:mad:

Congrats on the kill and thx for sharing the video.:)

Reactions: Fletcher

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Sweet!! Great shot and video too. Like your out look on coyotes also. I know they are a necessary part of the ecosystem, but right now I have a vendetta on yodel dogs for completely devouring a big doe shot last week. Way to make that Excalibur sing. Well done!
Coyotes may be a necessary part of the ecosystem where they are native to, but when they are where they are not native, they decimate everything.. Just like the pythons in the Everglades! They are not native to there and look what they are doing to the ecosystem there..

Well done...I hate coyotes

·
Registered
39 Posts
Excellent shot and video. I have no issues shooting predators.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts