Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crossbow Nut
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July has always worked out to be the best month for me to buy crossbows; a ways off from the season, and vendors would like to move their stock and are willing to deal. Besides that, there is plenty of time to put it through its paces and have issues corrected before the season starts.
I believe the well-known trigger issues and cocking drama have kept buyers away from the CP400, and apparently CP believes this as well, because yesterday I discovered that CP is offering a $100 rebate for new CP400 sales, and $150 for CP400 with crank combo. I don't know what the big secret is, but I discovered this by accident while on the CP website. A chance to get a real narrow, fast, and accurate crossbow pretty reasonable.
Pine Mountain Archey is selling them on fleabay for under $650, and after rebate, thats a pretty good deal on one IF you can live with the trigger, or have it fixed.

Reactions: dynamo61 and JOE PA

·
Crossbow Nut
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even better! That include shipping?

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Crossbow Nut
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably not. Didn’t want to put in “cart” to find out. A while back when they had low prices on the Amped, shipping was extra.
Yah Jeff, I looked and $599 includes free shipping, and $499 after rebate.

Reactions: JOE PA

·
Crossbow Nut
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: JOE PA
1 - 6 of 6 Posts