Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have someone that wants a crankaroo. Is this a crankaroo or a C2 cocking aid? Or something else for that matter. I would like to send it to a good home.

·
Registered
10,828 Posts
Could be either from the upside down pic. Probably a C2 though. Now I am not sure at all as I am comparing my C2 and it looks different. Might well be the crankaroo unless they made a couple of versions of the C2.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find any markings on it how do I tell?

·
Registered
10,828 Posts
Yours is the crankaroo. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Robert. I thought it was. It was manufactured before they put part numbers on things!
Apparently a Crankaroo is hard to come by so the guy will be happy if it is a crankaroo.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope it was a Crankaroo that the guy can use. He has been looking for one for 3 years. Off to a good home!

·
2,879 Posts
My C2 has ridges on the inside of that “cutout” where the stock fits. Also, the crankeroo stud is closer to the top of the stock by 1/8”. I had to modify a stock made for the crankeroo to use a C2. Can’t give you measurements because I gave that bow to a friend.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That one went to Alberta, should be there by Sep 17, and then we will know for sure. I bought it and it didn't fit whatever excal I bought it for at the time. I probably needed a C2 and found a crankaroo. Just glad it got to someone who needed it. It was one of those things that seemed to good to throw away so it was in my equipment bins and boards for quite awhile.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just want to report, for posterity and future reference, that the above cocking aid is a confirmed and verified CRANKAROO. You're welcome :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts