Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would assume there will be no ATA this year from the OEM's. I hope I'm wrong. Not suggesting they idon'thave new products but the marketing loss from this event is going to make for a very difficult 2021 from a sales position. Curious how the OEM's will work around this.

Reactions: Inspector98

·
8,450 Posts
Pray for … the COVID vaccine! ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would assume there will be no ATA this year from the OEM's. I hope I'm wrong. Not suggesting they idon'thave new products but the marketing loss from this event is going to make for a very difficult 2021 from a sales position. Curious how the OEM's will work around this.
Agreed...it seems like in years past, there was some information being bandied about around this year concerning new offerings that might be coming up...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Anytime we got sent out in military there was another shot . Funny that when sent out alone or secretly in small group no vacune needed . Sure donf need a Covid shot

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mission better came out with a new xbow for 2021 ........they did nothing this year..... except for a scope package ...they are due.......

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
I'd hate to bet on ATA or Shot Show happening.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,825 Posts
It doesn’t look like it. :). The small ones to the right are part of Pure Archery and the small ones low right are Easton booths.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Randy, I can appreciate you remain hopeful, and you represent a leading company in the industry and this map is nice but this show will not happen unless we see a 180° turn. To much Covid-19 risk and it's real.

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
Sorry Randy, I can appreciate you remain hopeful, and you represent a leading company in the industry and this map is nice but this show will not happen unless we see a 180° turn. To much Covid-19 risk and it's real.
You gotta get your foot in the door if you want to play. If the show is cancelled deposits, etc. can be refunded but if you don't get in up front you might not get in at all should it take place.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You gotta get your foot in the door if you want to play. If the show is cancelled deposits, etc. can be refunded but if you don't get in up front you might not get in at all should it take place.
I just don't think that door will be open. Hope I'm wrong. There are no rumors out there with anything new coming out and usually leaks do start to happen this time of the year.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Pray for … the COVID vaccine! ;)
View attachment 182057
The scary thing is in talking to people and watching a thread on a prominent PA message board, 75% are saying that they won't get the vaccine cause they don't trust it. Funny thing is many of those are the ones complaining about the economy being shut down.

·
8,450 Posts
The scary thing is in talking to people and watching a thread on a prominent PA message board, 75% are saying that they won't get the vaccine cause they don't trust it. Funny thing is many of those are the ones complaining about the economy being shut down.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Only about 50% of people take the flu shot. I don't think the participation will be much more than 60% initially. Calling it "Operation Warp Speed" doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about it.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,825 Posts
Tom,
I don’t argue this point at all. I agree it is probably 50/50 at best, but you have to plan for it and plan that it won’t happen as well. I live with a nurse, so I know the risk and that it is very real.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts