Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Tom,
I don’t argue this point at all. I agree it is probably 50/50 at best, but you have to plan for it and plan that it won’t happen as well. I live with a nurse, so I know the risk and that it is very real.
Maybe the Exhibitors can Social Distance but will there be crowd control? Will masks be required? A lot of unanswered questions will lead to poor attendance.

·
8,450 Posts
Maybe the Exhibitors can Social Distance but will there be crowd control? Will masks be required? A lot of unanswered questions will lead to poor attendance.
Not to mention … getting there. Not many people look forward to getting on a plane these days. Most are avoiding it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
covid...well "we need to slow down the testing", give lots more money to billion dollar business owners even if they are not US COMPANIES.

·
1,176 Posts
I'll let you guys take the vaccine first. Once all the known side affects are known then I will decide if its worth the risk... ;)

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'll let you guys take the vaccine first. Once all the known side affects are known then I will decide if its worth the risk... ;)
Side effects? What doesn't have side effects these days? :p Side effects are for lawyers! ;) However, I can appreciate your position. Just having fun. I had to respond not because of your comment but to every drug commercial that has a disclaimer today. LOL

·
8,450 Posts
Most people drive to the ATA show.
You're right … As I flashback to Moon & Ramrod's epic drive.:unsure: Sort of like that "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" movie. :p I seem to remember Pinshooter trying to relive it or something.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You're right … As I flashback to Moon & Ramrod's epic drive.:unsure: Sort of like that "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" movie. :p I seem to remember Pinshooter trying to relive it or something.
View attachment 182197
Didn't say who's on the outside wheel. That has to be Moon. :p

Reactions: Iron Duke

·
8,450 Posts
Didn't say who's on the outside wheel. That has to be Moon. :p
That's why … Moon is to scared to get on his lawnmower anymore. He has his Sheila cut the grass cause he's afeared from the Ramrod mayhemous ride. 😂

21 - 30 of 30 Posts