Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Archers,

Just wanted to post up to let all of you know that Crosman Archery will have a rep on here to answer questions and provide information to the best of my ability.

As always......."look sharp and shoot straight"

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Thats great,Welcome.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Just wondering since I and probably some other members have never seen a Crosman crossbow, could you maybe post up some photographs,and specs.
Thanks much.

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Howdy! I agree. We're all curious as to your line, so here's a great forum to show what ya' got. Is this the same company that also makes or made b-b guns or pellets guns? Always the curious one. Looking forward to seeing your product line.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crosman Teton Pic

Here is a pic - the basic specs are:

175lb draw
quad limb design
3.9lb trigger
custom tailor maid strings and cables
centerpoint optics - multi reticle with illumination
315 to 320 FPS
Package includes the optics, 3 carbon express arrows, field points, quick release one piece quiver, sling, and a bi-pod.
Should see it at retail around $499 to $599.

check the web: www.crosman-archery.com for more details on other products. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crosman

Yep, same group - been in the shooting sports industry since 1923. Not that big of a leap for them, meaning crosman is REALLY good at triggers, stocks, optics, balance, shock control and overall feel as it relates to quality shooting. An entire new area was developed in the factory for the crossbow line and on the other side of the wall airguns are still be made all the way from beginer models to olympic level target guns. Pretty cool stuff.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
I am looking at one of my all time favorite guns as I write.
The crosman 177 cal pellet rifle.12 shot semi automatic.
keeps those pesky little garden varmint's under control :)

Can you tell us what type advertising campaign is planned for The Crosman Crossbows?

·
Obsessed Huntress
5,583 Posts
Good! I didn't age myself then! Yep lots of companies are diversifying their specific markets now a days and that's how companies survive the ups and downs. Really glad your here and look forward to all the info you have to teach.
I take a b-b gun hunting with me when I hunt cattle ranches. I have more fun, but will let you use your imagination as to how I get the steers attention to move out of my shooting area. Sometimes squirrels and other small varmints need to go away.

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Crash said:
Here is a pic - the basic specs are:

175lb draw
quad limb design
3.9lb trigger
custom tailor maid strings and cables
centerpoint optics - multi reticle with illumination
315 to 320 FPS
Package includes the optics, 3 carbon express arrows, field points, quick release one piece quiver, sling, and a bi-pod.
Should see it at retail around $499 to $599.

check the web: www.crosman-archery.com for more details on other products. Thank you.
Sounds like it is priced where it needs to be. Time will tell once people get to shoot it a while. Good Luck with your new venture.

·
665 Posts
Once mine arrives I will take some pic's and let you know all about it:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts