Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,305 Posts
I would get the Koda bow crank.

A heck of alot cheaper than buying another bow/arrows etccc!!

Not what you wanted to read but the most logical choice when on a limited income...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotcha I more than likely have the Kodabow sold. I am looking at 1200.00 Price range. i always try to keep rain day fund, stashed in my gun safe. I should have listed my price range. I just don't want to spend 3K for a raven ot 10 point.
Koz

·
Registered
930 Posts
Ravin R10 about $1300 with upgraded scope. Ck out Wyvern Creations.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
Whatever you decide RE your cocking aid, I would first invest in a safety harness and safety lines if you plan on leaving the earth again, then learn how to use them. Falling from elevation is today's biggest threat to hunters. Sorry that you experienced that, but happy that you're still around to tell us about it, and that you're still planning on getting back into the woods.

·
1,689 Posts
I’ve spent some time making strings and cables for the Swat XP to get 380+ with a 425 arrow. At one point I had 340 ft/sec and the bow was surprisingly easy to cock. You should be able to do that to any bow and when your body heals up you could boost the speed back up.
One bow that comes to mind that is super easy to cock is the 360 Katana. I think most guys who have them don’t sell them but it is a great bow in all directions. The bow was also made in a 385.

·
8,999 Posts
SWAT ...

Reactions: Boo

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Don't run out and purchase a bow simply on somebody's recommendation. Atleast try finding one, shouldering it, and if at all possible shooting it too. One bow doesn't fit all! After you've picked out a few you like then come back and get some answers.;) Good luck!:)

Reactions: robertyb and Boo
1 - 10 of 10 Posts