Crossbow Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is excellent of Barnett Crossbows to have a representative who is a participating member on Crossbow Nation.Would it not be great to have other Crossbow company Reps to also join.

Any Reps available?

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Well I was saving this until they all were aboard but I guess this is as good as time as ever. Horton, TenPoint, Parker, and Barnett have all agreed to have a sticky thread at the top of the manufacturers specific rooms where you guys can ask a representative from each company specific questions that can't be found online or in a catalog, or any customer service questions. We at crossbow nation think this will be a huge asset for both the consumer and the manufacture to get feedback from one another. They will also be able to post any new news or press-releases regarding their products.
I am still trying to get the other manufacturers to sign on as well. I will keep you posted.
Thanks, Jeff

·
11,411 Posts
Anything you want to know about Strykers

just ask me....................................;) Only kidding:)

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Darton is on board!!!

Just got off of the phone with Paula over at Darton. They will also be on board. I will try to get the threads for the customer servive reps up in a day or two. These will be stickies in each manufacture specific room. Then if you guys have a question or comment for them, post it there. They will be subscribing to those threads so they will be able to answer you.
We are pretty excited to have this oppertunity.

·
Excalibur Representative
40 Posts
Hi All,

Well we at Excalibur Crossbow are on-board, for those who don't know me I'm Peter Balfour and I work in the sales and marketing area plus I moderate our own forum. I will make sure to drop by once in a while and keep up with what is going on here. If anybody ever has any questions or comments regarding our product please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Peter

·
542 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work Urban Legend....This is a GREAT site........

Rev.............

·
821 Posts
Awesome idea. Great job and thank you. Am looking forward to reading Q&A's. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
WallyD said:
I think that is really good news.

His company has met with a lot of prejudiced resistance in many of the crossbow forums that I have visited, and it is good to see Middleton being accepted here.

I think he has a great product.

;)
Wally
Why is there a prejudice against Middleton crossbows?
spurgon

·
316 Posts
Thanks U.L.!

Don't know if I told you yet- GOOD JOB creating this website. It seems to be quickly becoming a Crossbow Nation that is international and worldwide!

Kutter

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.