258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on what you have built,it feels like home already,its neat to
have "our"own place,thanks again!:D

Reactions: Gabowman

·
Administrator
6,085 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback. Were glad to have you. With the site being less than a week old, I think things are going well. We have heard alot of suggestions and tried to comply when possible. The site is already looking a bit different than from when it opened. Keep the feedback coming and please tell your friends to join us too.
Thanks, Jeff

·
342 Posts
I 2nd that!

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Yup, great site. Now if we can keep it positive and interactive without having 'the regulars' monopolize the discussion to the exclusion of fresh thought......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cossack said:
Yup, great site. Now if we can keep it positive and interactive without having 'the regulars' monopolize the discussion to the exclusion of fresh thought......
I have to agree with Cossack, the [regulars] need to ZIP-IT and let this site have some discussion without all the expert feedback and the minor pi_ _ ing contests that come with the fourm hogs.I think it would be nice to lose the anonymity with the names it just seems more inviting.
Thanks Jeff for giving the Crossbow bunch our own site.

Steve

·
9,003 Posts
And this is ... where it all began. The oldest thread on CN. I joined just a little over a year later. :);) Only 19,000 posts over at CT and I'm back...LOL

·
2,811 Posts
Must be a couple somewhere else because my join date is 3/7/08...When I joined, I know there was less than 20 other people here back than......:D

Mike

·
9,003 Posts
Must be a couple somewhere else because my join date is 3/7/08...When I joined, I know there was less than 20 other people here back than......:D

Mike
That's ... pretty cool. Basically you're a charter member from almost 10 years ago of a forum that looks like it's poised to really expand in popularity.

Reactions: beervo2

·
2,811 Posts
That's ... pretty cool. Basically you're a charter member from almost 10 years ago of a forum that looks like it's poised to really expand in popularity.
Yea, this place really took off the first yr it opened....I just checked and I was member #19....
Anybody that is curious about what member # they are can find out by clicking on their profile page than look at the header on top of the page and it will tell you..

For instance..crossbownation.com/community/members/your name than the number next to it is your member #.......

Just a little FYI for ya......LOL

Mike

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Yea, this place really took off the first yr it opened....I just checked and I was member #19....
Anybody that is curious about what member # they are can find out by clicking on their profile page than look at the header on top of the page and it will tell you..

For instance..crossbownation.com/community/members/your name than the number next to it is your member #.......

Just a little FYI for ya......LOL

Mike
Mike this old dog cannot figure out how to check this!!:rolleyes:

·
9,003 Posts

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts