Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
85 Posts
Revolution AVI plastic trigger

I have just purchased a (2007) model Revolution AVI that has the plastic trigger.I`ve noticed Barnett has incorporated the CNC metal triggers on the
(2008) models.Does anyone know if the plastic trigger can be replaced with new metal trigger? Thanks for any feed back on this matter.
Paul

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes,

The new CNC trigger and revised linkage can be installed in all machined trigger assembly bows (Revolution style stock).

The other style crossbow stocks (Quad and C5 style stocks) can have the molded trigger pulls replaced with a machined trigger pull.

All trigger component changes must be done by Barnett Service personnel.

Thank you for your question.

BXB

·
85 Posts
trigger replacement Revolution AVI

BXB

Contacted Barnett by email about the trigger replacement and received an automated answer. Can I expect another email from the main office or must I go elsewhere for info about cost and the replacement.

Thanks,
Paul

·
85 Posts
Thanks Barnett!

I would like to express my thanks to BXB and the fine folks at Barnett for the upgrade done on my Revolution. Bolt speed increased 8-10fps, much of the trigger creep was removed by the trigger replacement and the new SBD is a fine part of the upgrade. Accuracy is fantastic, started sighting in at 10yds and would put the bolt in the same bolt hole 5 of 6 times!(could only shoot one bolt and retreive before shooting the next bolt) I haven`t had a chance to extend the distance out to 20yds yet, but should expect super tight groups.

So the folks out there that wants to bring their Barnett xbows up a notch........ contact the people at Barnett and give it a try!

Now it`s practice,practice,practice, til deer season!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts