·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Another great video as usual.;):)

Reactions: TheFieldArcher

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's what I thought I looked at the cuffs real quick and saw how the buttons were. Just caught me by surprise, are you prior Air Force?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I thought I looked at the cuffs real quick and saw how the buttons were. Just caught me by surprise, are you prior Air Force?

No, my grandfather was a gunner in the AF...the saddle hunt I have Army Special Forces tiger stripe... wear it in honor of my grandfathers, dad and uncle... the branches they served.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I got a bunch of tiger stripe uniforms. I just retired from 5fh Special Forces Group after 23 years down here at Fort Campbell. They issued us some for some training we did the 101st Airborne guys that are stationed on Fort Campbell. Those tiger stripes work great. Don't wear them deer hunting but I will wear them during turkey season. God bless your grandfather and uncle for their service.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I got a bunch of tiger stripe uniforms. I just retired from 5fh Special Forces Group after 23 years down here at Fort Campbell. They issued us some for some training we did the 101st Airborne guys that are stationed on Fort Campbell. Those tiger stripes work great. Don't wear them deer hunting but I will wear them during turkey season. God bless your grandfather and uncle for their service.

I wear them and they are on the hunt with me!
Korea, my dad is top center and my uncle center below him. My dad and uncle were best buds in Korea, my dad from Texas and his best bud from NY. After the war my dads bud came to Texas to visit and he fell in love with my dads sister and got married and had 2 beautiful girls.

My dad and mom... man, I miss them...

My moms father was a AF gunner, her brother was Army in Vietnam... my dads father was in the Navy.

Thank you very much. God bless you and thank you for your service, sir.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts