Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A little while ago my wife was giving me the impression that she was a bit annoyed with my crossbow resting up against the corner wall on the floor of our bedroom. So I decided to complement the wall decor with a crossbow wall mount I made myself.
Would love to hear what you guys think and maybe see some of the mounts you guys have at home.
Cheers from Australia.

·
11,688 Posts
Nice work.

Reactions: Moon and Fallout_4

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Those look great. I remember a guy on here long ago that made these for crossbows.

I think his user name was Redpaw or something like that.

Reactions: Fallout_4

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those look great. I remember a guy on here long ago that made these for crossbows.

I think his user name was Redpaw or something like that.
Thank you, I'll look him up, hopefully I can see his work. Some great wall mount woodwork coming out of North America I see online.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Impressive, both of you!
Been wanting to do that for a while now.
For now, I find it easier to keep the xbows in their backpacks/cases so i can just "grab and go" to the range on short notice or when the mood hits me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
A little while ago my wife was giving me the impression that she was a bit annoyed with my crossbow resting up against the corner wall on the floor of our bedroom. So I decided to complement the wall decor with a crossbow wall mount I made myself.
Would love to hear what you guys think and maybe see some of the mounts you guys have at home.
Cheers from Australia.
View attachment 200044
View attachment 200045
View attachment 200046
Hey man I think you did a great job with that and you probably made the wife happy to 👍

·
Registered
34 Posts
All look good, but considering that my crossbows cost more than any gun I own I keep them out of sight- I would keep them in a safe if I had one that could hold them.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Those are really nice. I hang mine on a gladiator gear rack in the utility room or garage. Not anywhere near as nice as that but useful. It is hard to find a spot to store crossbows gracefully. That rack for the Excal takedown bow is really perfect for a wall display.

Reactions: Fallout_4

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Mission Sub 1 XR
784 Posts
I gotta admit those takedown Excalibur’s are really interesting.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts