Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's !!! i got a all black vent 125 in and transformed it into a 112 lb bow with a first run Night Train riser , and a Midnight stock conversion . The bow is now 1 -7/8 inches narrower and with the rear stock adjusted all the way in is 1 inch shorter .
I also bumped the speed up a bit .
bow shoots 370 fps with a 400 grn arrow .
and 360 fps with a 428 grn arrow .
all in all a very nice bow IMO .
Gun Rifle Machine gun Snow Shooting sport

Iron Metal

Snow Winter Machine

here it is next to a stock bow .
Horse tack Iron Metal

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
Hey guy's !!! i got a all black vent 125 in and transformed it into a 112 lb bow with a first run Night Train riser , and a Midnight stock conversion . The bow is now 1 -7/8 inches narrower and with the rear stock adjusted all the way in is 1 inch shorter .
I also bumped the speed up a bit .
bow shoots 370 fps with a 400 grn arrow .
and 360 fps with a 428 grn arrow .
all in all a very nice bow IMO .
View attachment 161648
View attachment 161650
View attachment 161652
here it is next to a stock bow .
View attachment 161656
Nice job! You couldn't ask for a better back drop for those pics of the black bow!

Reactions: burky247365

·
Premium Member
6,185 Posts
Looks like that mod would shave some weight also! Have you compared the difference Tim?

Reactions: burky247365

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice job! You couldn't ask for a better back drop for those pics of the black bow!
Yup , but the snow gets old very quick here , 2 foot on the level now and the snow season is not here yet ,lol.

Reactions: Tnmtns

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Reaper with #150 limbs 435g arrow is somewhere around 380 fps

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Plenty of speed to get er done in my book , also that bow has a reliable total limb flex from the factory for longevity .
I am not pushing this bow any farther than that bow , as far as total limb flex .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.