Crossbow Nation banner

Custom Arrows of your choice giveaway!!!! Pick a Number!! ends 4/10/23

15K views 248 replies 171 participants last post by  The man. 
#1 ·
Guys/Gals Since I signed up to be a Vendor I figured I would do a Giveaway. The Giveaway will be 1 dozen Custom arrows of the Winners Choosing any weight any standard nocks any Vanes you want for any bow. Arrows will be Spine matched, Spine Indexed and weight matched. If you want lighted nocks the winner will have to pay for the lighted nocks of their Choosing only. Shipping is on me to anyone in lower 48 States.
I will pick a Winner on Monday 04/10/2023. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Pick a number from 1-505 closest to the number or the number picked is the winner. Please only post 1 number if. A number is chosen by 2 different members the member that posted the number first is the winner.
Orange Wood Grille Automotive lighting Tints and shades
Tool Rectangle Tableware Font Office supplies
Rectangle Tableware Tints and shades Automotive lighting Font
Brush Office supplies Writing implement Font Recreation
Plant Wood Rectangle Tableware Grille
Office supplies Auto part Engineering Composite material Font
Rectangle Wood Art Brush Fashion accessory
Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Musical instrument accessory Metal
Tool Rectangle Wood Tableware Tints and shades

See less See more
#33 ·
Guys/Gals Since I signed up to be a Vendor I figured I would do a Giveaway. The Giveaway will be 1 dozen Custom arrows of the Winners Choosing any weight any standard nocks any Vanes you want for any bow. Arrows will be Spine matched, Spine Indexed and weight matched. If you want lighted nocks the winner will have to pay for the lighted nocks of their Choosing only. Shipping is on me to anyone in lower 48 States.
I will pick a Winner on Monday 04/10/2023. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Pick a number from 1-505 closest to the number or the number picked is the winner. Please only post 1 number if. A number is chosen by 2 different members the member that posted the number first is the winner. View attachment 251265 View attachment 251266 View attachment 251267 View attachment 251268 View attachment 251269 View attachment 251270 View attachment 251271 View attachment 251273 View attachment 251274
(y)(y);) 333

Reactions: WWB
#15 ·

Reactions: WWB
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.