Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been steady at it over here in Pennsylvania building these custom strings for everyone...
This is my most recent construction, a set for a Scorpyd DeathStalker Grimm Reaper edition.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice work Marty! I'm sure by the end of our deer season I'll be sending you a PM for a set. 2017, Deathstalker, 130#....do you have all the information needed for those S&C.

Reactions: Martymig

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure do... I own a DS 380...it was the first set I built.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Awesome Marty! If I didn't already have THREE of your backup strings,I be placing an order,LOL.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome Marty! If I didn't already have THREE of your backup strings,I be placing an order,LOL.
Lol... I built you a couple nice and tight strings for that Burky Nemesis. You don't have to worry for awhile !

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very nice work Marty. Is this the string and cables I ordered last week ?

Been steady at it over here in Pennsylvania building these custom strings for everyone...
This is my most recent construction, a set for a Scorpyd DeathStalker Grimm Reaper edition. View attachment 182967

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice work Marty. Is this the string and cables I ordered last week ?
Thanks, not yet but soon... I think you requested silver and black, I'll have to check my notes.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Let me tell ya folks , Mart's string and cables are premium at a low budget price !!!
Order a set and you will not be disappointed !!
I have put and tested 3 of his strings on The nemesis and they hold up better than any other !!!
Keep up the great work Marty !!!!

Reactions: robertyb
1 - 13 of 13 Posts