Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Ten Point Profusion Xbow for almost a year got it before hunting season last year ! And I had a problem with glare in the Pro-View scope when it was lit , the whole scope just glowed and you could not see threw it at dusk or dawn ! They told me after the season was over to send it back and they would replace it ! So I did and within 4 days I had a new Pro-View ! Also had problems with some of thrie earlier carbon pro elites with small nocks and they made good on the nocks on a doz. and half arrows , plus sent me 6 new arrows because I had broke one the the old nocks in it ! So all I call say is Tenpoint Customer Service is second to none ! They take care of all of their customers !.........CXB:cool:

·
Happy Member
5,535 Posts
Excellent customer service! I am a owner of the Titan HLX and needed a new part and they were right on the ball and sent the part out the next day! Best service I've ever seen.

·
248 Posts
BigBowMan said:
Excellent customer service! I am a owner of the Titan HLX and needed a new part and they were right on the ball and sent the part out the next day! Best service I've ever seen.
They helped me alot so I bought another one and it's on the way. I'll be useing it for 3D archery only. I shoot alot of 3D archery and I have more fun with the crossbow with my tasco 2.5x10x50mm Mil-Dot scope on it. I can see the 10 ring at 40 yards with no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts