Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone handle the new Parker Cyclone? What's your assessment? Trigger pull?

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
Shot it at the ATA in Indianapolis

It's sized right, seemed fairly loud to me and the trigger was ok but 2 shots does not qualify me to give an evaluation. I hope to have loaner for testing soon.

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Moon...
Loud I can live with, bad trigger not so much. Weight and size impress me. Can't wait to give it a try.

·
51 Posts
Interesting points

I saw it at the ATA show, It has interesting points like the reversed cams
the long fron weaver rail (whit foregrip attached so that you can reposition it)
It is also well balaced to carry around (see pic)
I have not been able to test it, so I am curious about this too.

Mirko

Attachments

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up their brochure yesterday. The package is priced at $700.00 MSRP. Includes scope or red dot, 3 arrows, quiver, rope cocker, string leeches and Limb Savers. Also new this year is the Hurricane, same as Cyclone w/o adjustable stock. If this bow shoots as good as it looks, there will be a Terminator for sale.

·
SE VA
12,836 Posts
They are getting close to getting the

quiver in the right spot:D Not quite there yet though (IMHO)

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quiver location

That's the one thing I DON'T like. I usually hunt with the quiver off. It will be more difficult to transport with sling as it is. Luckily it comes with a 3 arrow quiver so it won't be that obtrusive. The linkage between quiver and bow looks a bit much too. I'm all for lean and small, the linkage (appears) just the opposite. Still want to see one up close and handle it before I say any more. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts