Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pulled the trigger so to speak. Ordered my Cyclone today from BHSS. Can't wait until it gets here.

·
Banned
364 Posts
According to Parker they are shipping to dealers now. They are several thousand behind so it will take them a while to catch up on the backlog. I have a Carbon Black Cyclone on order. Hope to get one of the first produced. Parker told me it will be 3-4weeks before they build any Carbon Black Cyclones. ;)

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My order confirmation statement says "Processing" I'm taking that to mean it's being shipped now.

·
Banned
364 Posts
As of today Parker has not shipped any Cyclones. They do not have the packaging worked out . They have a lot of camo Cyclones ready to go but have to figure out their box packaging. NOT even a tentative date on when they will have the Carbon Black Cyclone in production. Looks like I will be waiting at least another month. :patriot:

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Packaging problem

That sounds pretty lame to me,You would think they would know how to put it in a box?

Maybe some planing ahead?,would have helped.

I really think most Bow companies just tell you what ever comes to mind when they get questioned.

·
Banned
1,256 Posts
SPECIALIZED said:
That sounds pretty lame to me,You would think they would know how to put it in a box?

Maybe some planing ahead?,would have helped.

I really think most Bow companies just tell you what ever comes to mind when they get questioned.
I thought BowTech / Desert Stryker had the market cornered on that.

·
Incurable Tinkerer
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a message from BHSS that mine is in the mail today.

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
New Parker

Please Be sure to let us know what you think of your new Bow.
From A TO Z.

·
Banned
364 Posts
Got an email for the VP of Parker. The Carbon Black Cyclones with start to be produced sometime next week and I will be getting one of the first one off the production line.
Wyvern has come up with a fix for the eye relief problem caused by the short scope base and long scopes, like the Lumizone.
Sounds like the rock cocking hooks need to be changed or modified so they don't come off the string when the bow is cocked. I'm sure it's an easy enough fix.

·
221 Posts
DaGriz said:
Wyvern has come up with a fix for the eye relief problem caused by the short scope base and long scopes, like the Lumizone.
Dang Wyvern! You should work for parker. You had the bow less than a day and already had the eye relief issue solved. I guess revised limb geometry was not the only issue tested late. Looking through the bow scope goes back to the basics.

Kudo's and a full star to a responsive dealer.

Sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts