Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case any one is interested, I have found a company out of Michigan, www.crossbowdecocker.com , that offers a decocker that they claim will fit the bear x constrictor. According to the reply email I got back from them they say the standard version will work nicely. They do not list the Bear X models on the order page. I have ordered one but not received it yet. Keeping my fingers crossed as it will keep me from having to tote a target around with me to fire a bolt for the purpose of decocking it.The cost for the standard version was $49.99 plus shipping. As it stands now, I take my xbow to the hunting club, cock it, hunt with it and then wait till I get back home to fly a bolt out of it.Will update when I get it and report back on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Received the decocker today and just tried it out. Works beautifully. Exactly as shown in there website video. No more totin a target bag or leaving it cocked for the ride back home from the hunt club.

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Yea, I just contacted them and I'm getting one. That is slick! I've seen it before but just forgot about it. The folks said it would work with the Barnett Explorer 400XP.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You betcha! That's what it's all about. Finding something good and letting others know about it.

Enjoy! And I'm glad they have something that will work for your other xbows also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts